Zeam Launcher

Snyperx

Nov 22, 2010
Is anyone on these boards running the Zeam Launcher? It is suppose to be available in the market, but I can not find it. Is there any other launchers that are recommended? Thanks!!

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
I use ADW on my A5/500 and still using the default on my 101/16. I have seen Zeam given praise. But have not found it on Market. Which some people say it is there, I cannot find it either.

OffWorld

Oct 5, 2010
I use the Zeam Launcher, and actually prefer it to the other alternative launchers I tried. It's light weight and has the features I actually use. It has also proved more stable than the default launcher on my tablet. I also installed it from Market and have been regularly getting updates from Market as well, so it IS actually in there!

It is for Android 2.x, so if you're using something earlier it probably won't show up for you. It would be nice, though, especially for the FREE apps, if the developers would provide a simple download link as well. Here's the QR code and market link for the current version (2.8.4):

$barcode.png
market://search?q=pname:eek:rg.zeam

or, I found this link that someone posted to mediafire for the apk file (it's an earlier version, though):

org.zeam-1.apk

Last edited:

Snyperx

Nov 22, 2010
I use the Zeam Launcher, and actually prefer it to the other alternative launchers I tried. It's light weight and has the features I actually use. It has also proved more stable than the default launcher on my tablet. I also installed it from Market and have been regularly getting updates from Market as well, so it IS actually in there!

It is for Android 2.x, so if you're using something earlier it probably won't show up for you. It would be nice, though, especially for the FREE apps, if the developers would provide a simple download link as well. Here's the QR code and market link for the current version (2.8.4):

View attachment 581
market://search?q=pname:eek:rg.zeam

or, I found this link that someone posted to mediafire for the apk file (it's an earlier version, though):

org.zeam-1.apk

Just tried the market search link and nothing. How to you use the QR code since the 101 doesn't have a rear facing camera?

OffWorld

Oct 5, 2010
Just tried the market search link and nothing. How to you use the QR code since the 101 doesn't have a rear facing camera?

I have a Haipad M701-R, which also doesn't have a rear facing camera, and the front facing one won't read QR codes. I didn't read your sig to see what tablet you had so I just included it. Doesn't really matter since the URL below it is what's encoded in the QR anyway.

The SECOND link, however, is a download page for the .apk file of an earlier version.