Zenithink.us

UrsusSolaris

Sep 11, 2010
While I know a LOT of people in the US think $259.00 is a lot to pay for the "ePAD" 10.1" tablet, I like having a phone number I can call when I have problems, and most of all a "local" place for any warranty issues.

As his website claims he is the official Zenthink distributor for the US, I just wanted to bring his name into the mix.

kjames

Nov 19, 2010
This is message to anyone considering buying a tablet from this supposedly Zenithink "Official US Distributor". If you're going to buy one here, don't expect any support or help from this guys.

I bought one tablet from them plus the case on the first week of November. It is a little more expensive than getting it elsewhere but I still choose to buy from them because they are the supposedly "official distributor" and if there's any kind of problem they could easily be reached. That was a big mistake! As soon as the order was shipped out, you wouldn't hear from them or if you do it will be something like this: "We will wait and see how this plays out, until then just hold on."

The problem was I asked them to ship my order to a mail consolidating company to save on shipping fee. But later on I found out that this mail company has gone out of business, but they are still accepting application and providing automated service on their website. But their physical office, the one who is supposed to receive the packages are closed. So that means no one to receive the package. Upon learning this I have contact Zenithink.us to have the package returned to them or have it reshipped to another address as the first address is Invalid. I sent them emails, used their contact form to no avail. By that time the tracking # for the package shows undeliverable as their is no one to receive it. Still no response from Zenithink.us the package have been stuck there since November 08 and until now nothing has changed.

Zenithink still refuses to help me. Still in the wait and see stance. What are you guys waiting for? It is clear that the receivers address is invalid and nobody is there to receive it.

I have open up a dispute with Paypal and Zenithink.us replied to just post the status of the tracking # and nothing else. It is now escalated to a claim. Hopefully I could get my money back ASAP and put this horrible experience behind me. If not I will contact my bank and ask them to intervene on my behalf, I paid for a product that I didn't receive.

This goes out to all the people who is thinking of buying from Zenithink.us, think twice before giving them your money. Support is non-existent here. I'm only asking them to rectify the shipping problem, a simple phone call to USPS could solve all this. But they choose not to do anything. What more if you need help with the tablet you purchased from them? Or if you need to send it back due to some hard ware problem.

So guys, please beware of Zenithink.us do your own investigation first about this company before handing them out your money.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
They are just an approved distributor that has taken the liberty of registering Zenithink.us as their own. They are a trading company.

Of course they are going to be more expensive than Chinese sites. They spend extra money for marketing and are American based.

But the upside is supposed to be that they provide better support for the product. At least they speak English.

kjames

Nov 19, 2010
Didn't you guys read my whole post?

@xaueious, support is not existent at all.

@hoben02, yes I used the mailing company's address at the time I made the order I didn't know they were closed already. And when I found out it has already shipped, so what is the next thing to do? Ask the seller for help and that is what I did. What is the right thing for them to do? Request the package to be sent back or have it re-directed to a new valid address. Additional payment for the shipping fee is not a problem for me as long as it got fixed. But the seller (Zenithink.us) is not doing anything at all. They just left me to hang dry here.

AndroidIsTheTruth

Aug 15, 2010
Couldn't you have just called the Shipping company and arrange a store pick up? Or was it shipping US Mail? Cause if it was that I could understand but UPS or Fed Ex will allow you to pick up at it's location or even meet the delivery may at certain places. Iono, just doesn't seem worth saving the couple of bucks to ship elsewhere other than my home. Hope you get your product or money.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I've seen many Chinese suppliers that are far worse in the 'ignoring customers' department. You wont be able to find an point of contact. At all. They at least have a webpage up in plain English is already an advantage in my opinion.

But back on topic: it isn't likely that the product was imported under proper import laws in the first place. You can't expect integrity from these guys.

jms

Dec 13, 2010
my problem is I can't contact anyone I talked to the guy that is on the voicemail 2 weeks ago I think he is the only one that works there. Since then I have called every day for the last week & have half left numurous message but no one gets back to me also the screen went blue after 3 days of use