Zenithink ZT180 (Flatpad, WiiPad Neno, Ensopad 4) 10.2" Android 2.1 Tablet

fancyui

Jun 15, 2010
ADMIN EDIT:
The CPU is ARM11 running at 1GHZ instead of Cortex A8. For details, refer to this thread. Otherwise, this can be a decent device depend on how much you spend on it.

10-inch-android-tablet-1.jpg

10-inch-android-tablet-2.jpg

10-inch-android-tablet-3.jpg

10-inch-android-tablet-5.jpg

mattstakilla

Jun 13, 2010
i saw this on their website yet it has been out of stock since it was put up. good luck trying to get one.

i ended up going with the 7" apad from same website

Android?

Jun 20, 2010
I think the one that I am looking at is the same one on a different website. I think it is the Orphan M16. I put a link in the "do you know of one that is not listed" but the one I have listed does not state 3G

Last edited:

nikescar

Jul 5, 2010
it has resistive touch screen. in the video, it looks a little unresponsive. but price seems to be reasonable. :)

veeshy

Jul 5, 2010
Hi All.

Im new to the tablet sceane but i needed some advice on the which of the two mention above i should be going for.

Both have the same sort of specs and are due to be realeased in the next two weeks (15th July & 20th July)

Before i pre-order one which do you recommend?

1) WIIPAD: Wiipad:Google android UMPC iPAD - WIIPAD NENO 10.2" ANDROID Tablet (PRE-ORDER)

2) Zenithink: Buy The Latest Mobile Phones, Android Tablet pcs, Chinese consumer electronics at wholesale prices (this is due to be listedon the website for pre-orders on Friday i have been told.

What are you views on specs etc

Thanks in Advance

Laharl

May 10, 2010
Hi All.

Im new to the tablet sceane but i needed some advice on the which of the two mention above i should be going for.

Both have the same sort of specs and are due to be realeased in the next two weeks (15th July & 20th July)

1) WIIPAD: Wiipad:Google android UMPC iPAD - WIIPAD NENO 10.2" ANDROID Tablet (PRE-ORDER)

2) Zenithink: Buy The Latest Mobile Phones, Android Tablet pcs, Chinese consumer electronics at wholesale prices (this is due to be listedon the website for pre-orders on Friday i have been told.

Thanks in Advance

Hey, I bit the bullet and Pre-Ordered the Zenithink from Merimobiles Today 7-24-10 and they are supposed to start shipping next week and then it will take 8 days for me to get it (Unless it gets pushed back again) I saw the review from Shanzai.com ( YouTube - First Look at the 1 GHz Cortex A8 Android 2.1 Zinithink ePad! )
and decided against buying the wiipad neno, the main thing for me was Merimobiles gives a 12 month warranty "Electronic devices at Merimobiles.com carry a 12 month warranty unless specified otherwise. As for accessories, such as batteries and headset, they carry a 3 month warranty." but wiipad has none PLUS I have heard really good things about it.

Lets hope I don't get screwed over.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2010
I too just purchased the Zenithink from Merimobiles, after looking at both tablets. I cannot wait for it to get here. FYI...I got a call from my credit card company wanting to make sure this was not a fraudulent charge because it was billed from a company in Canada.

bumpychef

Jul 25, 2010
make sure to give us your impressions of the tablet when you get it. I'm itching to buy one, but I want to make sure it will work well :).

semfreak

Jul 25, 2010
Hi All.

Thanks in Advance

Hey, I bit the bullet and Pre-Ordered the Zenithink from Merimobiles Today 7-24-10 and they are supposed to start shipping next week and then it will take 8 days for me to get it (Unless it gets pushed back again) I saw the review from Shanzai.com ( YouTube - First Look at the 1 GHz Cortex A8 Android 2.1 Zinithink ePad! )
and decided against buying the wiipad neno, the main thing for me was Merimobiles gives a 12 month warranty "Electronic devices at Merimobiles.com carry a 12 month warranty unless specified otherwise. As for accessories, such as batteries and headset, they carry a 3 month warranty." but wiipad has none PLUS I have heard really good things about it.

Lets hope I don't get screwed over.

Flat Computing | FlatPad A10 Android Tablet
I just got my 10.2" FlatPad from Flat Computing. Very nice first gen Android tablet.

bumpychef

Jul 25, 2010
I just got my 10.2" FlatPad from Flat Computing. Very nice first gen Android tablet.
Couldn't find any reviews or videos of the Flatpad A10 in action..kinda weird

Last edited:

Laharl

May 10, 2010
Couldn't find any reviews or videos of the Flatpad A10 in action..kinda weird

Ok apparently All 3 TABLETS are the same thing just purchased and sold by 3 different companies.

But I have never heard anyone have a problem with merimobiles and since the tablet was $249.99 plus $35.00 Shipping and the 1 year warranty I went with it.

I also started an IRC channel for Android Tablets /server irc.freenode.net /join #AndroidTablets stop in sometime using your prefered IRC client!

This is the specs for the Tablet I bought.
CPU
ZT-180 1GHz

OS
Android 2.1

Memory
2GB Nandflash,
DDR 256MB
Supports micro sd card up to 32GB
Screen
10.2 in high quality Resistive Touch Screen
Resolution: 1024*600 pixels
Built in stereo speakers
Built in Microphone
Built-in 2400mAH, 7.4 Li-ion battery
5-7 hours standby time
I hope it has the camera built in but it doesn't matter really.

Last edited:

Laharl

May 10, 2010
When I get this what do you want me to review first?
Also we can chat live on IRC at irc.freenode.net /join #AndroidTablets if you want to contact me about my review I will be doing.

mindwave

Jul 6, 2010
I want to hear more from the guy who got the flatpad. I emailed them a question the other day and havent heard back.

j