Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Oh Well Guys, surprise surprise NO TABLET!!!! It is now showing as being "HELD" at my Local Depot, "Awaiting Charges to be Paid!!" So obviously when it showed there were charges when it was being cleared by customs, there were and Ebellking seem to have chosen to ignore them, well I ain't paying anything that's for sure!!! :mad: I have sent numerous messages today through PayPal and what a surprise the famous 'Eric' seems to be playing shy today!! Wonder why that is do you think??????
I am now ready to throw the towel in and escalate to a claim with PayPal, hubby says to wait until tomorrow morning but seriously is it all worth it especially as I now know thanks to you guys on here that it's a blasted fake!!!! So F**KED OFF right now!!!

Thuggy

Jan 21, 2012
This so called company is very strange. I had no dealings with this Erik at all. The only contact made was with someone with a chinese name that I cant pronounce or spell from Hong Kong. Yes I was pulling my hair out as it took over two weeks to get to me, but never had contact with this prat.
I will be writing a nice little letter to the Inland revenue and companies house and see what they come up with.
All of you that have had dealings with the erik or peter from the uk, please reply adding their e-mail addresses and contact details. Lets see if we can sort this mess out.
Take care all.

dell

Jan 19, 2012
Have you asked depot how much these charges are? This company needs a legal letter.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
When you email the company the email address is [email protected] and comes back as from Peter, but is signed at the end of the email by someone by the name of Eric.
All my other emails have been via PayPal and they have all been signed by the infamous Eric.
If you use the 'Contact Us' Form on the website you just get an automated reply to say someone will reply in 24-48 hrs.
They brag that they have a UK Office, I searched this by the Royal Mail Website, it doesn't exist and I searched it via Google Maps, the street view just shows shops and residential!!
They also brag that they have a new London Warehouse! Scratch that, the website has now been altered, it now does not mention the warehouse at all??? It still lists the so called UK Office.

Last edited:

dell

Jan 19, 2012
It took till today for my refund to come through, but I have my tab now, have fired off a letter to Customs about these people, they cannot get away with this surely? I really hope dustysue is not held liable for the charges from customs??:mad:

dell

Jan 19, 2012
Have you rang his mobile? Jeez what a nightmare, I would advise a claim from paypal... I know edigitech are a wee bit more expensive but I highly recommend them.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Good idea dell, no I hadn't thought about phoning the depot. Looks like I am going to be very busy in the morning!!! I will ring the depot and enquire about the parcel, and the outstanding payment. (Hell I hope its not a vast amount!!:confused:) If it is I will refuse to accept the parcel and I will then raise my claim with PayPal. A letter to Customs sounds like an excellent idea. They have altered bits on their website now! They are saying that they are not shipping until 1st Feb 2012, also they stated that they had a new London Warehouse, it now says nothing about it now! God I wish I had printed that off :mad:

martinogden

Jan 27, 2012
Hi

Strange experience with Ebellking, sent a number of e-mails with questions prior to placing an order for 2 Cube U9gt's, paid via paypal, received e-mail to confirm order and payment, left it a few days then e-mailed to chase despatch and delivery details, sent some more e-mails chasing details but no response, then received a credit via paypal for £10 which was the discount they offered for ordering 2 tablets, still no despatch or delivery details sent some more e-mails, saw this thread so raised a dispute via paypal received a full refund within 24 hours, just a weird experience, I know its Chinese new year so was not expecting super quick delivery but some kond of explanation might have been nice.
Seems like they are on the edge of going out of business and are hanging on by their finger tips.
Have now reordered from a company called "ipadalternative" who have been very prompt in all my correspondance with them, so have my fingers crossed.
Will let you know how the order goes.
Thanks to all for taking time to place your comments in this thread
Regards

Martin

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Ok Guys, have now escalated to a claim with PayPal, I have listed that the item they are selling as 'Original' are in fact fakes due to the Bluetooth issue, I also wrote that their so-called UK Office, the building they list does not exist on the RM website, also that they claim to have a 'New London Warehouse' (I managed to find it written on the website)which was why I ordered from them only to find that they emailed to say it was coming from Hong Kong! I also told them that i was aware of others that have had or are having problems with this totally un-reputable company.

I have also printed off the bit off their website where they say they have a UK Warehouse!

J

jimbo7630

Unfortunately you CAN'T tell from an email address that the emailer is, in fact, in the country that he/she purports to be, Companies house will be unable to do anything unless the company is, actually, registered in the UK.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
What makes me laugh and angry at the same time is that this is the junk they have put under "Terms & Conditions" on their website!!

The User agrees that the ebellking.com Web Terms and Conditions are subject to, governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of United Kingdom, and the User hereby agrees to be subject to the same.

Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be resolved by the parties through good faith negotiations without recourse to third party intervention. In the event that no resolution is reached within 45 days of the date of the dispute first arising, both parties hereby agree to submit the dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the United Kingdom.

So fed-up right now, that I will either have a struggle to get my money back through PayPal or be hit with Import charges!!!!!! :(

Thuggy

Jan 21, 2012
@thuggy how is your tab? Work ok?

Hi Dell, yes its all good ty.
Regarding the complaint sent to companies house, as they state they have a wearhouse in the uk they are subject to tax. There is no business registered to ebellking there, but they said they would look into it, as did hmrc ...

Will keep you all posted.

Thuggy

Jan 21, 2012
Well, i have done some resurch and i have found out that they are all in the uk, even the chinese bloke that deald with me. Read the inf below. Hmrc will be interested in this little racket. The link if you want a better look is here:

EBellKing.com - Cheap Android Tablet, Cheap Android Phone, Cheap Car dvd Player

Domain: ebellking.com created: 23-Mar-2010 last-changed: 16-Nov-2011 registration-expiration: 23-Mar-2012

nserver: ns67.1and1.co.uk nserver: ns68.1and1.co.uk

registrant-firstname: Xu registrant-lastname: Zhang registrant-street1: FLAT 7 177A Newport Road registrant-pcode: CF24 1AH registrant-state: CRF registrant-city: Cardiff registrant-ccode: GB registrant-phone: +44.1792824736 registrant-email:

admin-c-firstname: Xu admin-c-lastname: Zhang admin-c-street1: FLAT 7 177A Newport Road admin-c-pcode: CF24 1AH admin-c-state: CRF admin-c-city: Cardiff admin-c-ccode: GB admin-c-phone: +44.1792824736 admin-c-email:

tech-c-firstname: Hostmaster tech-c-lastname: ONEANDONE tech-c-organization: 1&1 Internet Ltd. tech-c-street1: 10-14 Bath Road tech-c-street2: Aquasulis House tech-c-pcode: SL1 3SA tech-c-state: BRK tech-c-city: Slough tech-c-ccode: GB tech-c-phone: +44.8716412121 tech-c-fax: +49.72191374215 tech-c-email:

bill-c-firstname: Hostmaster bill-c-lastname: ONEANDONE bill-c-organization: 1&1 Internet Ltd. bill-c-street1: 10-14 Bath Road bill-c-street2: Aquasulis House bill-c-pcode: SL1 3SA bill-c-state: BRK bill-c-city: Slough bill-c-ccode: GB bill-c-phone: +44.8716412121 bill-c-fax: +49.72191374215 bill-c-email:

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
OMG!!!! What a total scam, it appears they are working some megga flankers :eek: I am now thanks to them not only £139.99 down, looking like to obtain my "Fake" Zenithink I will be asked to pay charges. I am also having to make a claim through PayPal which because Ebellking provided a tracking number is going to take 3 days whilst PayPal investigate it!!!!!:mad:

I think that HMRC need to be aware of the operations and practices of this company urgently! So if they are in this country shouldn't Trading Standards be able to get involved?? Or have they got around that by some loophole???

Thuggy, would you mind if I copied and printed out what you have found out, as I think I will be compiling a letter to HMRC, which I think many others should that have been burnt and dealt with this company. I feel so stressed out with all this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.