Has anyone tried VOLUME+ from market on 7022?

maylea

Jul 22, 2011
Asking because I don't think 15 minutes is enough time for me to find out if it works and get a refund if it does not work. I need a little more volume coming out of that small speaker for car rides so my daughter can hear better. She is only three and even with those child-specific earphones, I don't want her wearing earphones yet. I know it can't go too much further in volume or the speaker may blow out. Any help is appreciated.

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Do you have a link? I just see like three volume control + apps and they are all free

Stevo

Jun 21, 2011
You could attach some cheesy little speakers through the headphone jack and put a line-in amplifier inbetwixt the two to really boost the volume...

XRing

Jul 5, 2011
IMHO, louder is going to be distorted. Some of the apps I've used have had too much volume.
They sounded awful, until the volume was turned down.
I don't know how big that speaker is, but it sounds like it's very small.

"Macally Podwave Portable Stereo Speakers"??

Ray50

Apr 24, 2011
Yeah I went to Radio Shack and got a set of folding speakers that use batteries. They work well for my Kryos and Zune MP3 player.

lupedog

Aug 26, 2011
I used the ear buds form my iPod last night and there was a total difference. I had to turn it down, so its not the sound output, its the speakers that needs work.