MID4331 not connecting to wifi properly

android_alic

Jun 27, 2013
Now im new to forums like this, so i might be posting this in the wrong place. Hopefully I'll have this figured out soon.

My question is, why would my non-rooted Coby MID4331 not be connecting to my WiFi? it only connects sometimes, and when it does it functions fine. the catch is getting it connected in the first place. it only seems to be my WiFi at home:confused i went to my Bro-in-laws house, connected to Wifi, and had not problems at all! and I even checked to see if the security passcode setup was different, but both Wifis are WEP. why would this be happening?
Any help will be greatly appreciated! it really is starting to tick me off, becuase its been happening since about a week after i bought it(new) but since its only my home wifi i didnt think it was something i should get a refund for.

Last edited:

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Probably something to do with your wifi modem router.

Take a snapshot of the modem's settings, do a hard (factory default) reset. Enter all your settings and boot your tablet.

Then see how your tablet connects.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi android_alic, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Coby Generation 3 forum for you, where more people with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!