NOOKcolor Accessories

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
riffraff nice Sadleback stuff! I have always wanted some. I didn't know they made a nook case. Guess that is a good excuse to go check out the site again.

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Nook color covers

nookcolor.jpg

Man, these are some cool looking covers. :)

Nate Rules

Jan 14, 2011
I bought this case
Amazon.com: Barnes and Noble Nook Color Wireless Reading Device - Latest Generation Accessories Kit: Black Snug Fit Hard Cube Carrying Case + Compatible Nook Color Car Charger + Compatible Nook Color Wall Charger + Live * Laugh * Love Vangoddy Wrist
It sounds too good to be true because it is. None of the chargers work and the case doesn't fit. The good news is Ghost Armour is out for the NC. I put my Ghost Armoured NC next to another NC and the fingerprints were much less noticeable.

dangerousdee

Jan 19, 2011
I made my own low cost case/cover from a portfolio I found at Big Lots. This protects my NC from drops and active cats running over my nightstand or my table.
I am saving up for a nice case or will make one from a custom tooled leather later.

$folio 8.jpg

Here's a video I made explaining briefly how I made the case. Forgive the videomaking process as I am relatively new to such things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ncita99

Feb 2, 2011
Rico2001 - I was in Bellevue Washington today and saw a great one that did landscape. It was leather and VERY sturdy. They did not have one left to sell but the guy who was showing them told me he would sell it to me. I could not find it online. The price is close to 50 bucks. He did say they had them in the warehouse. Anyway.... I looked at the BN site and could not find it. It was NICE!!! And [email protected]

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
@dangerousdee
Really nice homemade case, looks great.

Rico2001 - I was in Bellevue Washington today and saw a great one that did landscape. It was leather and VERY sturdy. They did not have one left to sell but the guy who was showing them told me he would sell it to me. I could not find it online. The price is close to 50 bucks. He did say they had them in the warehouse. Anyway.... I looked at the BN site and could not find it. It was NICE!!! And [email protected]

Any idea of name of manufacture?

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
I made my own low cost case/cover from a portfolio I found at Big Lots. This protects my NC from drops and active cats running over my nightstand or my table.
I am saving up for a nice case or will make one from a custom tooled leather later.

Here's a video I made explaining briefly how I made the case. Forgive the videomaking process as I am relatively new to such things.

Very nicely done!

tigersgt

Dec 9, 2010
How do you guys carry it around when you don't carry a bag or there is no big pocket on your jacket?

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
How do you guys carry it around when you don't carry a bag or there is no big pocket on your jacket?

Under my arm in its case (top of this page)...and I can put the cable in the front pocket (when I can remember it)