Off-Topic Discussion

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
how many bottles..erm glasses of that wine did you say you had?

LOLOLOL And thank you for the compliments.

If anyone is interested here is the webpage of the sanctuary World of Reptiles and Birds Park I didn't realize that the pythons were the largest on display in the US. We saw an 18ft python and I have to admit I think I peed my pants a little when he slid back the door to the cage. I actually was so nervous I didn't even get any pics.

Tee Hee

Almost always vertically to answer Gloria question...Don't watch much video which would be the only reason to switch.

BTW AT cleared data and re-installed Playon still no dice :-<

Last edited:

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Thanks MTD haven't seen you over in these parts much lately...Been following on the CM forum though.

Welcome to Gloria's Cafe de Nook. (well off-topic discussion but we are working on it)

I meant to ask you but didn't want to clog things up on CM what was exactly was it about FatTires side project that got you excited? I mean just the kernal # is intriguing "2.6.32.9 kernel". I wonder what sort of surprises lay in store?

Jan 28, 2011
New kernels bring more efficient processes, speed and latest updates, along with battery savings, improved bluetooth and such. The Nook has been stuck with the current sub 30 kernels since launch, and the screen shot option of course peaked my interest seeing someone working with a newer kernel build. Imagine a four or five point multi touch screen, 30+ frame rate running on the nook, that would be very nice. Most android devices are using 2.6.34 or higher kernels with better efficiency results. That is what excited me LOL.

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Ahhhh thanks for the clarification makes perfect sense after the explanation. I also look forward to 30fps and 5 point multi-touch.

Soon to be sure.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Thank you for stopping by, .Mightytalldude...nice name, hope you enjoyed the wine.
JP, I never really drink more than a beer or one glass of wine, I passed the age of excesses but the silliness never goes away.I've always been a little bit of a clown. I'm glad to hear that everybody uses the nook mostly vertically, I do too many things differently than others, I like to conform a little at times.
Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I fix the name on the owning :. Cafe' de Nook
4122be7b-f107-c12b.jpg

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Taurus

Jan 18, 2011
Great place you got here Gloria, the views are great. Un caffe per favore :)

Swyped from my NookColor

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Do they sell beer in there?

Yes DeMatt, beer from all over the world! I didn't see your screenshot in my thread- just SCREENSHOTS- in themes and wallpapers. Wellcome to my cafe';there is also food from all over the world.
Gloria

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Ehi Taurus, so nice to see yoy here, you are making me soo gelous....you are SWYPING and I tryed soo hard to install this keyboard and I still didn't get it! Relax a little,have a.coffe or a.beer, i's on the house today
LocalStain, I already attached all your great pics to the walls, they look great. I got a barman from Italy, they know how to work the coffe machine and he makes the best capuccino and espresso., since you don't like alcoholic beverages anymore, eheh.
Gloria
I almost forgot...the barman is actually a girl, a 20 years old Italian girl, I ' m sure Avi would want to stop buy and take a look to this great looking chik!

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I got a barman from Italy, thru know how to work the coffe machine and he makes the best capuccino and espresso.

An Italian making coffee at a French cafe'? Careful there G that's how wars get started (in Europe anyway) ;)

JP

Taurus

Jan 18, 2011
If you want it done right an Italian barista is the only way to go :)

Swyped from my NookColor