Off-Topic Discussion

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I'm sorry too Anima and I think what's given shouldn't be taken back....I don't really want my money back and I'm sure other people think this way. You should just have a continuos funding for your project so every time we feel like giving to the arts, we know where to go!
gg
Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
yeah it was a bummer but i really do appreciate your support - and yes gloria i am flattered you think of my work as art - i continue work on the project, and hopefully part 3 of the movie will be done soon

I'm sorry too Anima and I think what's given shouldn't be taken back....I don't really want my money back and I'm sure other people think this way. You should just have a continuos funding for your project so every time we feel like giving to the arts, we know where to go!
gg

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Its a good 3 hours. You have to take 75 north across alligator alley up to sarasota.

I have friends visiting from Italy, I'm going to take them there....anything else good besides French toasts?
gg

Schnoidz

Jun 2, 2011
I have friends visiting from Italy, I'm going to take them there....anything else good besides French toasts?
gg

Hmmmnnn... I'm not too far from Sarasota (I was born there) and I take my pigs when I visit a friend there. When are you planning the trip?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
As soon as my friends come, I let you know, Schnoidz.....now I.m more excited to see your pigs than to eat the French toasts!gg

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
well thought I'd share it here - last Friday was the kickoff of the 48Hour Film project for the animation category and so i and a few fellow animators joined in as Team War Technica. The premise of the contest was starting Friday at 7 pm you will be given a genre (ex comedy, horror, documentary) then 4 things - a character, a profession, a prop and a line of dialog and then you have exactly 48 hours to create a 4-7 minute short movie that included those 4 elements. This was my second event and last year my team did actually pretty good winning Best Editing and Best Special Effects from no less than renowned Hollywood director Peter Greenway. This year's judges include Tony Dyson (Star Wars, Superman, James Bond) and Markus Parker Rhodes who was an animator for Monty Python's flying Circus.
Anyway we slogged through 48 hours of which most of us had at most only about 6 hours of sleep over the weekend. We ended up finishing our movie with 5 hours to spare. Screening and award announcements will be held on October 1st

anyway if you are interested in the 48HR Film Project - check it out at The 48 Hour Film Project: 2011 Tour * (geographical view)

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Congratulations on just finishing your project in time AT, sounds like a grueling task. If I go to secondlife on 10/1 will I be able to see your entry?

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Thanks Spider - yes it will be screened in Second Life on Oct 1 - don't know the screening schedule yet though. What's your name in SL?
[h=3]Premiere Screenings[/h]
Date:October 1, 2011
Time:3 pm PDT
Place:XD Machinima sim, Second Life

Congratulations on just finishing your project in time AT, sounds like a grueling task. If I go to secondlife on 10/1 will I be able to see your entry?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
So what you are really saying is you could have had more than a full nights sleep of 11 hours? ;)

Sounds like things are going well for you AT glad to hear your getting some good exposure.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Anima,gooooood ...I like the Egg, it deserves all this attention and you too of course....you are an artist and all the people who work with you. It must have been exciting though to work under such pressure for the 48Hous Film Project. When I was producing I use to perform better with some limitations like luck of money or time , I guess because the pressure push one to the limits!your biggest fan

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Gloria, I like your new signature. I'm not so sure about the universe either.:)

chris30673

Feb 4, 2011
gg

Sorry I was late to respond, but I was on a work/vacation to Nantucket, so I was looking at this view most of the time:

$Nantucket.jpg

The other place I would go to is Columbia's (best Cuban food, I've ever had), and it is in the same area as Blue Dolphin (St. Armands Circle)

A unique shopping experience in Sarasota, Florida - St. Armand's Circle Association