Off-Topic Discussion

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
[video]http://inoyan.narod.ru/kaleidoskop.swf[/video]

To make it change, move your mouse/cursor. Or you can just sit back and let it change by itself. Also, try putting your cursor right in the middle.

It would be great to have a wallpaper like this

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It would be great to have a wallpaper like this

I had the same thought, but it would probably kill our batteries pretty quickly. I came across that while looking for Halloween decorations for the Nook. I'm assuming we're having a party there this year.:cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011

7.5 minutes long, watch when you have the time. AT, I think you'll like this

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011

To make up for the long one.:) Did the Health Dept. shut down the Cafe or something? I'm the only one who's been here in over a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Smug.... the tragic Dragon that is - see the thrilling, tear and groan inducing conclusion to the classic tale of the foul mouthed old wizard, the uptight metrosexual dwarf and out brave but naive Nobbit

The Nobbit is an irreverent take on JRR Tolkien's The Hobbit - this episode is the 30 minute finale to what ended up being a 90 minute movie - took me 17 months to finish, has ~27 speaking roles, >20 musical numbers, 59 page script

join us Monday at 8pm pacific @ Indy Showcase for a live showing - live meaning me and a bunch of other folks will be watching while interacting via the theater chat room

Warning: mature audience only...immature i mean....errr dont bring the kids

Nobbit-part-3-barrels.jpg

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi, I think I'm lost. Can anybody help me? I'm looking for a charming little place with lots of entertainment and conversation and full of wonderful people all carying magical little devices. It seemed like it was around here but I remember it looking a little different ;)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi, I think I'm lost. Can anybody help me? I'm looking for a charming little place with lots of entertainment and conversation and full of wonderful people all carying magical little devices. It seemed like it was around here but I remember it looking a little different ;)
Yes ,you are right....every time I come here the place is empty. Should I post few of my Playboys pictures again?

sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Here is one.......oooops ,I tapped on the wrong pic, sorry!

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1319079704244.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1319079704244.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
did someone say playboy pictures? I was in the other room and overheard it so came running

Yes ,you are right....every time I come here the place is empty. Should I post few of my Playboys pictures again?

sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011

There is no spoon.

Last edited by a moderator: