Over 10,000 sold

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
Finally have Widgets working. Just happened to press screen too long and the homescreen installer menu thingy popped up and was able to get it. Facebook app is pretty cool.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Very cool. Other fun ones are the Twitter one, and the NY Times. I also like Android System Info, but I don't know why.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using the Android Tablet app!

KanedaGS

Feb 10, 2011
Got my gtablet yesterday and after about 3-4 hours of rooting, installing vegan and installing some apps my screen developed a horizontal yellow line right down the center. ARGH!!! I gotta say though it was super fast once I had everything going. Apps ran smooth and without a hitch, full market access etc... But, out of the 10,000 they sold, I got a defective one! UGH again!

The viewing angles on it are a little worse than on my Ideos S7 (which I love btw except for the battery life which isn't all too bad since it can get a full charge in an hour) granted once you were looking in the sweet spot it looked great. The screen is really the only thing holding this back from being an 'awesome' tab. That said it's a great tab at the price we got it at.

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
i agree. you have to think someone will find a compatible screen that has better angles one day