Protective Silicone case for Asus Transformer or Prime?

Who wants A Protective silicone case for the Asus Transformer or Prime

• Yes, I want one for Transformer Please

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Yes, for Transformer Prime Please

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Thanks for the offer, but NO, I have what I need

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BobjGear

Feb 8, 2012

Poll: Who wants a Protective Silicone Case
If there is enough interest, I can make high quality protective silicone cases for the Asus Transformer or Transformer Prime, similar to those I am making for the Toshiba Thrive.

These are not silicone skins, they are heavy duty protective silicone cases with three to six times the silicone as other cases. Possible colors, depending on interest, would be green, blue, grey, raspberry, and black. I could also consider adding a hard-shell travel case. The cases will sell for $23.99 to forum members, for a limited time, then the sales will open to the general pubic at a higher price.

You can look at these cases in detail at my web site. Click on this link: BobjGear.com, and look at the cases and at the great customer reviews at this Link: Amazon.com.

The poll results below will help me (and you) determine if there is enough interest.

Thanks for your poll response, in advance.

Bobj​

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl_Hungus

Feb 18, 2012
I'd buy one today if available. Sadly, that's a little bit of the problem: I need a protective case relatively quickly and don't know that I can wait for the poll to close as it means two months without a protective case or buying another brand case sooner. I wonder if others that vote will be in the same boat as me. You do get my respect though for considering bringing a new option to the market. Thank you.

BobjGear

Feb 8, 2012
I'd buy one today if available. Sadly, that's a little bit of the problem: I need a protective case relatively quickly and don't know that I can wait for the poll to close as it means two months without a protective case or buying another brand case sooner. I wonder if others that vote will be in the same boat as me. You do get my respect though for considering bringing a new option to the market. Thank you.

No problem, thanks for the comments Karl.

juvenile43

Feb 23, 2012
I Will Buy One Right Now And I Think If U post In The Prime Forum Over At Xda.com U will Find Many Others To Make It Worth Doing. Alot Of People Are ProbLy Like Me And Can't Wait Much Longer And ARE Ready To Cave And Buy A LEAtHer Case. I Know It May Take A While But The Sooner ThE BeTTER. BtW I Have No IdEA Why My Tablet Is TypinG CaPItals Foe No Reason.....

vwal

Feb 24, 2012
I'd buy one for Transformer Prime right away (just got my daughter's Transformer Prime back from a costly LCD replacement after it was dropped... :( ). These don't seem to exist yet, so whoever gets them to the market first will likely sell them like hot cakes!

Last edited:

mscala

Feb 26, 2012
I want a silicone case or a rubberized case for my TF Prime. I've been looking everywhere.

If you make it, I'll buy it!

Please let me know if you'll make these. There is nobody making them for the TF201. I had one for my TF101 and if it was not in the lapdock, it was in the silcone rubber case.

turf

Jul 10, 2011
Here's a way you can verify what strong demand there is for a silicone or tpu case for a Transformer Prime.

Go to google.com, with autosuggest results turned on. Type (no quotes) "silicone tran" See what the third autosuggestion is with just that few characters? Type "tpu case tr" and see what the first autosuggestion is?

I would likely buy one of your thick cases, too, for use in rugged conditions. However, thin TPU would be better for me for daily use since it would be smaller and less "sticky."

BIGVg

Mar 3, 2012
Yes, Please let me know where I can get a Silicone case for my Asus Tranformer prime !!!

TheCentauress

Aug 22, 2011
I'd take one for the TF101, but it'd need to be for BOTH the tablet AND keyboard! I need all the impact resistance you can provide... I want to keep my little baby safe...:eek: