[ROM][BETA] Light ELF III

Limiter

Dec 2, 2012
Hi all I'm new on this world on android well I was got my tablet 2 months ago and last month I was buy another one, with my elf I tried many roms ... apart of stock ROMs I tried dark elf,feyu,light elf 2.2 , CM10, and light elf 2.5, well the best ROM I like was light elf 2.2 more than 2.5 bcs launcher... but now I using CM10 bcs jelly bean, I waiting for light elf 3.0, CM10 I like some things but I hate no have full screen and freezes some times. I hope light elf 3 is more soft and more estable than CM10. Thanks you for a nice work u do ^^it

pd: have something for make the WiFi works better... I missing some options for can configuration the WiFi, I have a sensation the WiFi not work 100%

Last edited:

RaptorZX3

Dec 3, 2012
i hope all go well with Light Elf 3.0, i'm looking forward to it, hopefully improving touch screen response by a lot! (after playing Subway Surfers on my Nexus 7, i can clearly notice the response is sluggish on the Elf II!)

As of the Chinese brands...i'm staying away from them for now, too many bad experiences, and poor quality control lately make them look worse than they are, especially with the IPS screens...

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I will release when my donators have had there fair share of usage, they are my top priority.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Greetings,

Due to the ROM leaking early today I have decided to compile a public version, this file comes without warranty and you use it at your own sole risk, this is also the last public release of light elf for a nice while as people leaking and mirroring elsewhere has forced our hand, the light elf project is now private.

Enjoy

Light Elf 3.0 Release - Dork Files ;)