[ROM] JellyPad (Jelly Bean for ViewPad 10s)

alex69

Sep 21, 2012
Nothing, same issue.
Wifi try to connect but nothing happen: "PASSWORD SAVED, WPA2 PROTECTED" and icon is empty/black.
I've tryed to switch it off and on, reboot but nothing.

l3rd

Sep 24, 2012
i have updated to 1.3 but now my home button at the bottom of the screen does not work...everything else seems great. Has anyone else had this problem
Thanks for the great work

re partitioned the sd card worked great
thanks Legionnaire

alex69

Sep 21, 2012
re-formatted SD and re-flash. No wifi. But all the other things goes fine. Thank you.

hong_anh_gau

Sep 26, 2012
Re-format the partition each time you flashing the ROM. Never ever reuse existing file systems, format newly.

Hi!
I Flashed JellyPad V1.3, then reboot the tablet immediately, tablet stop at boot screen.
I've tried reinstalling several times, but tablet didn't boot up.
Can you fix this Rom, pls!

alex69

Sep 21, 2012
Hi!
I Flashed JellyPad V1.3, then reboot the tablet immediately, tablet stop at boot screen.
I've tried reinstalling several times, but tablet didn't boot up.
Can you fix this Rom, pls!

First time it took 2-5min. Be sure your SD is correctly formatted. I've had the same issue but is only a wrong formatted SD. I've used Mini Tools Partition Magic for win because with Linux Gparted doesn't work.
Retry.
Which kind of device you're workink on?

majzoob

Sep 22, 2012
Hey Legionnaire, any chance of getting a version without int2ext+? Or is it necessary to stop the bootanimation freezes that the viewsonic gets with vegabean?

alex69

Sep 21, 2012
Legionnaire, I've made some try with another wifi router.
First I've try to use transmission decrypted.... OK, connected.
Second I've try to use wep encryption.... OK, connected.
Third I've try to use wpa encryption.... OK, connected.
The routed that I normally use has wpa2 with channel N and a very long pass phrase. I'm gonna try to change channel first and the pass after.

YES, YES, YES, I've done it and works fine! Now I've wifi working good!

Last edited:

Inlinerbutch

Sep 30, 2012
Hi Legionnaire,

I installed the Jelly Pad 1.3 yesterday on my Smartbook Surfer 360 MN10U which is the same as the ViewPad 10s and I am impressed. Thank you for your work! :D
Everythink is working fine up to now and it's running smooth.

Regards
IB

Schnubbel71

Oct 1, 2012
Hello,

installed the 1.3 on Smartbook Surfer 360 MN10U.
Nice rom

But the HDMI Out doesnt´t work , or what must I do to connect to my TV ?

I have a problem with the sound when i try to use the Phone Call . Very bad sound , can`t hear something and bad sounds. Music , Games ere OK , but not the phone sound.
And no GPS , tried it for 5min but no connection no satelites.

Are there patches or something to help by these problems ?

All other things seems to be ok , i like this Rom.

THX , good work

alex69

Sep 21, 2012
Hello,
installed the 1.3 on Smartbook Surfer 360 MN10U.
Nice rom
But the HDMI Out doesnt´t work , or what must I do to connect to my TV ?
I have a problem with the sound when i try to use the Phone Call . Very bad sound , can`t hear something and bad sounds. Music , Games ere OK , but not the phone sound.
And no GPS , tried it for 5min but no connection no satelites.
Are there patches or something to help by these problems ?
All other things seems to be ok , i like this Rom.
THX , good work

I've the same tablet.
I've tryed HDMI just yesterday and it works fine. Don't you see nothing or images aren't good? Have you select right input on tv? (I've got Samsung 50" with 3 HDMI)
The sound of the phone app isn't so good, yes. I use earphone also with game and video 'couse audio level is not much higher.
No GPS? Which kind of nav you use? I've Sygic and works fine (had not much precision, but it works).

PS: have you try also to reformat SD and reflash all? sometimes something goes wrong.

PP.SS: RE-THANK to Legionnaire. Every day with this tab is wonderful!

Last edited: