[ROM] JellyPad (Jelly Bean for ViewPad 10s)

jrmanning43

Oct 25, 2012
Looking for a little help or advice.

I followed all the steps necessary to install the ROM, but when I go to reboot after it asks me for system language I get stuck in the boot screen. I let it run for an hour now and nothing....

STEEL2400

Oct 10, 2012
Looking for a little help or advice.

I followed all the steps necessary to install the ROM, but when I go to reboot after it asks me for system language I get stuck in the boot screen. I let it run for an hour now and nothing....

reflash your tablet again but make sure your sdcard is formatted and partitiond wel even if the card is new still format it let me know how it works out fore ya

jrmanning43

Oct 25, 2012
Ok so I got it to work. I flashed with a different ROM and started from scratch. I then flashed with JellyPad and it worked.

I do have one more question. I am waiting on a new 32GB micro SD card to arrive. When it does can I simply transfer everything over to the new card or do I have to reflash the tablet?

STEEL2400

Oct 10, 2012
Ok so I got it to work. I flashed with a different ROM and started from scratch. I then flashed with JellyPad and it worked.

I do have one more question. I am waiting on a new 32GB micro SD card to arrive. When it does can I simply transfer everything over to the new card or do I have to reflash the tablet?

hi,

no thats not nesesary just partition the card 26 gig fore fat32 and the 6 gig in ext4 if you are done with that copy the data of your old card to the new and your done.

Wester

Oct 24, 2012
You will find it on Google: put the power-button and the volume-down-button at the same time or try first the power-button keeping held and shortly after the volume-down-button. It works.
Youre right it does. Thank you, now i also wanted to know if it was only me. But my rotation lock switch doesnt work.

king0r

Sep 27, 2012
Can anyone please test if Overclocking of the CPU is possible?

When not is there a possibility to use another kernel with OC-function enabled?

aldoc

Oct 27, 2011
Hi all!
This rom is working very good in my tablet!
when are we going to have a new update leggionarie?
our divice is waiting for 4.1.2!

thx for all! :)

STEEL2400

Oct 10, 2012
Unfortunately you told me bull**** ;(
With the latest beta v 2.0 you can´t OC.
hi,

no bull man but i forgot to mension you need a stok rom fore it google it if you dont believ me.

by the way even if you juse setcpu on your device you will have an advantage

sakaic

Oct 6, 2012
I have the same problem. I think it's a Deepsleep Problem. My Tablet isn't in the mode. (JellyPad 2.0)

I don't recall having the same problem with vegabean. or are we the only ones having this problem because of wonky flash memory?

Olestas

Nov 3, 2012
Hello. I have installed this with all steps on Viewsonic viewpad 10s. It works, almost all is great. Just some problems:
1. Touch screen calibration seems to break very often. I have to use shuttle tools almost every reboot and even while using. Viewsonics utility gave better results..?
2. Cannot use LBE privacy guard, causes reboot cicle after startup.
3. Titanium backup cannot delete any system application or convert it. Just no effect.
4. Why is it laggy at opening menus and similar?
5. Adobe flash is not working. In viewpad 10s android 2.3 it was working on websites. Can you import it somehow? I tried restoring it with titanium backup, but it did not have an effect.