[ROM] tri_zet IDEOS_S7 Slim Mod

sakalsk

Sep 23, 2011
One point , i just find out in Quick System info A2SD partition is not available.
What i did already is :
format SD CARD 4GB for 3GB FAT32 and 1GB Primary Ext2 , insert in tablet and did FACTORY RESET.
After 2 restart is A2SD still not active.
next :
again format but different partition software. again SD CARD 4GB for 3GB FAT32 and 1GB Primary Ext2
and again FACTORY RESET.

and still no A2SD :(

Any idea how to make A2SD working on external Micro SD Card?

Not my screenshot but i got some not A2SD active as here: $qsi_amt.jpg

thegenie

Aug 16, 2011
Beautiful ROM, everything works (S7 Slim , even shows kernel version, but hasn't been able to connect to GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA :(. Anything I could do to make it work? Will it come on if I wait sometime? It's a pity since it is so beautiful :(

Pls guide me tri-zet

Fixed it! :) Thanks all!!

Last edited:

thegenie

Aug 16, 2011
Amazing, second day of using it on my Slim. I installed Go launcher, and it's supper fast! Yet to use any of the advanced features, tho'. You're the best man!

cent

Sep 27, 2011
hello, I installed a custom rom tri_zet IDEOS_S7 Slim Mod a huawei s7 v3.0 and now I have root access, z4root already tried to run the program and does nothing, anyone know how I can regain access to root?

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
hello, I installed a custom rom tri_zet IDEOS_S7 Slim Mod a huawei s7 v3.0 and now I have root access, z4root already tried to run the program and does nothing, anyone know how I can regain access to root?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1044765][APP]SuperOneClick v2.1.1 (Finally fixed!) - xda-developers[/URL]