Superpad i7 Android 2.2 Tablet PC 7 Inch Infotmic

DrZach

Dec 30, 2011
My tablet looks same as the one in the previous pictures, but it is a 745. I have the IUW installed and have tried to communicate with tablet without luck. I have tried both the USB A to USB mini (tablet end ) and a self made USB A - USB A cable.
Whatever combination of power/menu buttons I use, I alway get the android boot up. I cant find a way not to initiate android boot. The only way i can have tablet talk to PC is via usb mass storage.
Any tips please. Much appreciated.​

NEM3SIS

Dec 17, 2011
I submitted my complaint to the BBB today. This has gone on for far to long.

I am still yet to recieve any contact back from ZoomaFX, and much like the rest of you all Groupon will tell me is the contact information for Zoomafx which they don't reply to anyways.

annie29

Jan 11, 2012
This is what Groupon responded to me even after I explained that my superpad was not defective just a piece of crap. Groupon is really not honouring their part of this bargain. They probably now realize that they've been scammed too and want the customers to pay for their mistake. This makes groupon look really bad. I just can't trust them anymore.
Annie

Hi Anne,

I'd encourage you to contact the business directly as there is alimited time frame where returns are accepted. Once you've done this,we'd be happy to help facilitate. I understand your frustation anddissatisfaction with the product. If the product does not work properlyor is defective you may return it to the business for a refund. We arenot able to issue a refund until the product is returned. Please let meknow if there is any other information I can provide that will help youin contacting the business for a refund.

Regards,

Eric S
Groupon Customer Support

annie29

Jan 11, 2012
Groupon just offered me a credit of $120. We should all get at least that!
A

This is what Groupon responded to me even after I explained that my superpad was not defective just a piece of crap. Groupon is really not honouring their part of this bargain. They probably now realize that they've been scammed too and want the customers to pay for their mistake. This makes groupon look really bad. I just can't trust them anymore.
Annie

Hi Anne,

I'd encourage you to contact the business directly as there is alimited time frame where returns are accepted. Once you've done this,we'd be happy to help facilitate. I understand your frustation anddissatisfaction with the product. If the product does not work properlyor is defective you may return it to the business for a refund. We arenot able to issue a refund until the product is returned. Please let meknow if there is any other information I can provide that will help youin contacting the business for a refund.

Regards,

Eric S
Groupon Customer Support

nwfungi

Oct 28, 2011
My tablet looks same as the one in the previous pictures, but it is a 745. I have the IUW installed and have tried to communicate with tablet without luck. I have tried both the USB A to USB mini (tablet end ) and a self made USB A - USB A cable.
Whatever combination of power/menu buttons I use, I alway get the android boot up. I cant find a way not to initiate android boot. The only way i can have tablet talk to PC is via usb mass storage.
Any tips please. Much appreciated.​

Are u on win xp or window 7?

danssmith1977

Jan 12, 2012
Its getting obvious that Zoomafx is a scam, as the only replies back I got from them regarding my defective Superad, was obviously a batch email based on issues that had nothing to with my problems. And the last email I received from them was in mid-december. Also note that as soon as of the second week of December (when people would begin receiving it), they're phone number always directly to voicemail. Further, they have removed their contact phone number from their website.

I got the shipping info from UPS - the address is:
300 West Beaver Creek, Suite 108-109
Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 3B1
905-771-5000

I called the number and it is for a place called "Minus 417 Dead Sea Spa". I asked the person who answered the phone about Zoomafx and they had never heard of it. I also confirmed the address and unit number. They also said the spa has been there for two years.

There is a discussion about this on youtube, just go to youtube and type in "zoomafx".

Regarding the issues I have:
1. I have to push the screen very hard to select anything to the point I feel like Im going to break it. Because I have to push the screen so hard, scrolling is impossible.
2. It wont allow me to download applications as it says I don't have enough space (although its supposed to have 4gb).
3. when I restart it, it clears out all information Ive put into it and puts it back into the factory reset mode.

justincall1

Dec 22, 2011
Any update on this? Wagjag is giving me the runaround to deal with zoomafx and zoomafx is MIA .. looks like we all got scammed and wagjag/groupon should be responsible at this point.

I've been still emailing and calling wagjag and zoomafx. I put a complaint in for Zoomafx with BBB they switched my complaint to Wagjag. Wagjag replied with what they had told me, that they had to honour zoomafx return policy. I then told BBB to switch it back to Zoomafx, so now there is a bit of a delay. They have until Jan 20th to respond to my complaint. I have requested my RMA number on their site with their form as well as with a direct email. I asked WagJag at what point are they going to honour their own refund policy they stated that Zoomafx is very busy right now and to be patient and I should get my RMA number in the near future.
This is ridiculous! I even called my Credit Card company asking them to reverse the charges. But the Assurance Plan does not cover online purchases...I'll keep you updated if I hear anything.

wilbert

Dec 23, 2011
Its getting obvious that Zoomafx is a scam, as the only replies back I got from them regarding my defective Superad, was obviously a batch email based on issues that had nothing to with my problems. And the last email I received from them was in mid-december. Also note that as soon as of the second week of December (when people would begin receiving it), they're phone number always directly to voicemail. Further, they have removed their contact phone number from their website.

I got the shipping info from UPS - the address is:
300 West Beaver Creek, Suite 108-109
Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 3B1
905-771-5000

I called the number and it is for a place called "Minus 417 Dead Sea Spa". I asked the person who answered the phone about Zoomafx and they had never heard of it. I also confirmed the address and unit number. They also said the spa has been there for two years.

There is a discussion about this on youtube, just go to youtube and type in "zoomafx".

1. I have to push the screen very hard to select anything to the point I feel like Im going to break it. Because I have to push the screen so hard, scrolling is impossible.
2. It wont allow me to download applications as it says I don't have enough space (although its supposed to have 4gb).
3. when I restart it, it clears out all information Ive put into it and puts it back into the factory reset mode.

Thanks for the youtube reference. Just read that a guy was going to go to their office in Richmond Hill directly. Save himself the trip. I already went and there is no office there. See posts #107, #109, and #111.

Is going to the BBB worth it?

FSF333

Jan 14, 2012
I also purchased this tablet through Groupon (and ZoomFX). I began trying to contact Zooma FX to resolve the numerous issues while it was functioning (20 minutes) on the day it arrived (Dec 23, 2012). Following losing its battery life, I discovered the charger was incorrect and it has sat in the box ever since. I have e-mailed ZoomaFX numerous times with no response excdept an automated message. The voice mail of the company encourages all consumers to use their customer support e-mail. I also contacted Groupon and have yet to receive a response. I doubt their will be any resolution from their end and they will encourage me to resolve directly with ZoomaFX. Since the charge for this product is made by Groupon, they would be considered responsible for the resolution.

Therefore I recommend and have begun the process for the following:

1. Contact BBB of Canada and file a complaint - everyone should do this and fling it against Groupon is your best option since they are the vendor on your credit card.
2. Post a message on the Facebook Groupon Complaints Page so other consumers may be aware of your experience. Encourage folks to post to this thread.
3. Groupon also has a Facebook page but will delete your message seconds after posting even if its not inappropriate.
4. Contact your credit card company and lodge a complaint against Groupon since they are the company which charged the card.

Good Luck!

Paragirl

Jan 10, 2012
I still have not had a satisfactory resolution to this ZoomaFX issue. I received an email from Groupon's customer service department which clearly demonstrated that they are not really reading the emails they receive. Their response advised me to contact the company etc., etc. despite the fact that my emails to them have clearly outlined all of the steps I have already taken. When I pointed this out I received another email apologizing for the oversight and asking for all of my order information so that Groupon could contact ZoomaFX on my behalf to obtain an RMA number... That was last week and I still haven't heard back from Groupon..I wonder if that's because ZoomaFX hasn't bothered to respond to them either.

In any case, I have now advised Groupon that I require a satisfactory resolution by Friday January 20 and that if the issue is not resolved by then, I will proceed to issue a formal complaint with the Consumers' Association of Canada, the Better Business Bureau, Advertising Standards Canada, and the Canadian Marketing Association.

I also posted on the Groupon Facebook page...it was removed within 4 minutes.

mjleslie

Jan 17, 2012
I bought two of these tablets through Groupon and my first bad feeling came when I saw on the label on the box as "Superpocket i7" not superpad. Also of the two chargers only one had the right sized connector (which I notice happened to a few other ppl) luckily I had two so I could use the one to charge both. At this point things weren't looking so good... They both booted up fine but I can't say I was impressed with brutally insensitive touch screen and chineese settings and Korean google market, not to mention no google maps and seemingly less memory than advertised.

BUT I think after a week of forum cruising and playing around I have learned the flaws of the device and ways around them. For those who actually got a functioning DNG superpad i7 (I know it seems there are few of you) here are some ways I got around the poor qualities of this tablet:

1. FORGET ANDROID MARKET. Go to Over 200,000 free apps for direct download to your phone and download their market which is amazing and has everything you can imagine. I hear ther is no way of resetting to the north American android market so I dont even bother with it anymore
2. USE A STYLUS and not your finger. The but of a plastic pen solved all of my insensitive screen issues and the screen now feels a lot less cheap. I think it just needs a more direct point of contact
3. SD CARD. A 16-32 gig micro sd card solves all your memory problems. Try one first before buying cause sounds like this doesn't work on all tablets
4. TURN OFF CELL STANDBY. Havent done this yet but looks like it will improve the battery life of up to 80%. Someone (NEMESIS?) earlier in the forum describes the proccess

So for $180 or so I now have a tablet with lots of memory, lots of apps, decent functioning screen, and hopefully soon better battery life. I am NOT saying it isn't still a peice.. Just something that I can now live with and I would say is worth the money.

mjleslie

Jan 17, 2012
I am wondering if anyone in the Victoria area who is returning their defective tablet is willing to sell me their charger for $5 or 10 before sending it back? I will give you the incorrect charger they sent me so you are returning the complete package. This would be a HUGE help to me as I can't find an equivalent charger anywhere. Also it will give more ammo to your arguement that they screwed up...

I will also post on usedvictoria and craigslist

phantomzero

Jan 10, 2012

These are a summary of my same issues. Still working with groupon to get this resolved as I've had no communication from ZoomaFX.

yobaby

Jan 18, 2012
Same problems here as everybody else. Have tried to contact Zoomafx by phone and e-mail on several occasions with no response whatsoever. I have spoken via e-mail with a fellow named Kevin C. at Groupon. I threw the 'GROUPON PROMISE' threat at him more than one time, and I am *still* hoping that they will uphold that promise now that I officially told them I will not deal with Zoomafx anymore. My most recent e-mail (from today) also asked if I need to speak with a manager. Can I ask that anybody else who made the purchase through Groupon do the same? Perhaps failing all else, we could all contact that national news guy from Ontario (I think) who investigates fraud and scams for viewers. This might make a good story if enough of us are pissed off!