Ultratab Jazz 9 Inch Tablet

mikeb121

Dec 17, 2012
I'm not sure if you can tell by this pic, but let us know. I did not see a place to insert ram. Can anyone tell what ram I could scavenge and solder on?

$IMG_09156.jpg

If this tablets ram can be upgraded to 1GB or better this would be a must have tablet. I haven't taken it apart to see. If you take
yours apart and find ram can be added let us know.

doomy

Oct 27, 2011
If that is the picture of inside of the Jazz then no its not upgradable. I didn't get a chance to open mine yet do to being busy with a lot of work do to the hollidays. I have seen some immages where they had a phycial memory port which a a stick of computer ram can go in it. I guess they don't do that any more even though they have tones of space as everything is getting smaller. All the chips are soldered onto the board guess no extra memory for us... :(

allout58

Jan 21, 2013
when i try to install apps it says errer -101 anyone know what that means

What I have found works is download the .apk file for the newest version of the play store from the internet and install. The problem is the pre-installed version of the Play Store app is ancient and can't connect properly. Installing the newest version should work.

allout58

Jan 21, 2013
Ok, people have said that this device is already rooted. How do you know?
Also, how do you install a custom ROM. I am tired of waiting for the update, especially now that 4.2 is on its way.

merc51

Feb 5, 2013
Any word on the 4.1 update???
I have called Digitac 4 times and had a JellyBean4-1 update emailed to me but it wont install and reports that the signature file is false.
I can not recommend this company or it's tablets.

I don't think the update is worth waiting for with all the problems this company has getting updates out.

I returned all 20 of them that I was evaluating for a school district.

lpulle

Feb 11, 2013
does any body know anything about ultratab jazz 10 inch. My wife ordered me one but I know nothing

havok115

Mar 28, 2013
I received an email with JellyBean install.....It is just a Luncher not the OS Update......I'll bw colling tomorrow to see what they have to say.

Bad, looks really bad.

If you want it here is the address:

https://files.secureserver.net/0s1tIQ1ILSJN4m

Also noticed they updated their webpage and it now includes the word launcher on the website. I think this is a total scam. The jelly bean upgrade page definitely shows a jelly bean update though. Not looking good at all.

Zuken

Nov 29, 2012
I just call them, and I got that the mailbox is not available..... FISHY.....

Office Depot should do something, they distributed DIGITAC products, with out checking DIGITAC's operations methods. Meaning SCAM customers.

:mad:

Here is what the specs show now.

http://www.digitac.us/Ultratab_9in.php

Check on Android OS

I have the original Box with the Jelly Bean update sticker on it.

Last edited:

havok115

Mar 28, 2013

Office Depot should do something, they distributed DIGITAC products, with out checking DIGITAC's operations methods. Meaning SCAM customers.

WiOh1VJT0AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I had gotten nothing but that for over a week now. This is the main office phone. 212-208-1497. I have not called yet though.

Zuken

Nov 29, 2012
I had gotten nothing but that for over a week now. This is the main office phone. 212-208-1497. I have not called yet though.

I just called the main number and a guy told me to call the help desk, then I mentioned that the help desk was not answering and he transfer me to some one name Jacob and I left a voice mail.

Will see.

SalamiSlanger

Nov 28, 2012
Hate to say I told you so, but I did. I am glad I took that piece of crap back when I did. The guy at OD when I took it back, who was the store manager, didnt even know what Jelly Bean was. I know its only a hundred bucks but if I still had one I would still be pissed. Good luck guys.

WarVet82

Mar 31, 2013

Ultratab 9in

Check on Android OS

Dont forget the pamplet inside that showed a system upgrade. The question is... who will inisiate a Class Action Lawsuit?