Ultratab Jazz 9 Inch Tablet

WarVet82

Mar 31, 2013
I file a complaint with the general attorney in my state.

I guess I will do the same. It was advertised as having a SYSTEM upgrade... so it would be false advertisement. But seeing how this tablet can barely run the Ice Cream Sandwich OS... it probably won't even run the Jelly Bean OS.

Calkid

Nov 24, 2013
I am having problems just regestering, I am new to android.. how do you delete apps since my fb app keeps telling me that i am not connected even though iam?

EdeBee

Nov 5, 2011
Hello! Just purchased my Ultratab Jazz C954 9" Dual Core Tablet with the Jelly Bean OS and keyboard. I love everything about it except I cannot move apps from the internal storage to the 32 gb Ext SD. When I use the App Manager to move apps to the SD, the app moves to an internal SD, not the external Ext SD. I spoke with Digitac's repair center because customer service tech support could not help, but the escalated issue was not resolved by repair, either. They needed time to work out the issue so I'm waiting to hear back from them -- won't be until next week. It's strange that the system can see the EXT SD card, but there is no option to save data to it. Pulled the SD card and looked at the contents on my laptop. Just as I thought, the card is reading empty. So definitely no data is being stored on it. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, would you mind please sharing the solution if you found one. Thanks for your help! :eek:

Ladybug2535

Apr 27, 2014
Even if the slot looks too large it may accept Micro Sd cards as well as other styles. It may be marked if you look closely (check out the bottom of the tablet if you don't see it on top). If not, check your documentation and if that fails, go to the website to double check--or even google it. That might not even work if you have one of the cheap uncommon brands.

I would NOT try forcing any cards into the slot to see if they work--you could break your card or your tablet. If you are trying out a micro SD card be very careful that it actually "snugs" in and have a pair of tweezers handy. You don't want to lose it inside (though I've never had that happen). Any other cards should fit snugly but smoothly (though I always have to try a couple of times since I can never remember which side is up). Good luck.