What Apps do you use (in general) on your WM8650 Tablet?

Dajo

Apr 20, 2011
Ah ok, seems very nice :)

I saw in amazon market, to download from amazon i need to register in site?

Thanks mate good work, btw if you have time add this apps to first page

Btw: I found this app Music lite

510QMkBnh6L._AA300_.jpg

510QMkBnh6L._AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
you will need to set up an amazon account, in case you wish to BUY apps in addition to downloading free ones...i highly reccomend this as with an amazon account you can also download Amazon Kindle books (for the kindle app) and make purchases off of amazon.com, download amazon mp3's etc etc etc. more handy than an ebay account if you ask me.

Dajo

Apr 20, 2011
Added another update 5/3/11. Thanks to Dajo for the link!

We have to thank you for this excellent work with this list!!

Please if you can add the music apps you tested to this list, piano guitar etc..

Thanks

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
We have to thank you for this excellent work with this list!!

Please if you can add the music apps you tested to this list, piano guitar etc..

Thanks

the only reason I dont add them is because the piano apps,, while they run and do so well, cant shine without true multitouch...the drums are okay...I might add the guitar app though since it has a tuner and few other capabilities...idk, well see...

Dajo

Apr 20, 2011
Ah ok, but you can add to games category , and give a short feedback of them

Dajo

Apr 20, 2011
Btw you forgot to add apps to play moview, like divx, avi, mkv etc..

I only know the yx player

elgecko

May 3, 2011
I can add what I have on my tablet that's working.

HanDBase $ - I tried several database programs to find the perfect one, and this is it.
Stopwatch & Timer Pro $ - So I can time my subordinates and myself.
CalenGoo $ - Keep track of my appointments and when my subordinates have vacations planned.
Battery Solo Widget - Keep track of battery life.
App 2 SD Pro - Helps keep your phone / tablet internal storage space free
Palmary Weather Pro - $ keep track of weather.
Advance Task Killer
Mighty Grocery

Games:
Shredder Chess
Open Sudoku

This 7" tablet is perfect for work. Cheap so I do not have to worry about mishaps happening to it, and much easy to see / use then my smartphone (especially the databases).

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
I ask the same question to VonSpyder, i think Yx player can. But i hope he puts some video players in the first page eheh

Im in the process of testing video players now, however I am not familiar with the rmvb file extension...any chance youc an provide a link to such a movie file so I might test it as well?

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
thanks. Okay Ill be back with a verdict on the movie players at some point this morning.