Acer a500 Screen protector

Monkichi

May 3, 2011
You are probably right so I might go back to Best Buys & get my refund because I am 0/2 so far on Zagg screen protector. BTW I ordered the cover from Staples online since they are the only ones offering it right now. Has anyone used it yet?

Jento

May 2, 2011

chili_red

Apr 27, 2011
I applied a couple coats of RainX and it helped some but I'm waiting on my Skinomi screen protector. Have been using the "wet" install type protector on all my phones and never had a problem, fingerprinting is almost non existent with them.

wmunn

Apr 25, 2011
I got my zagg screen protector installed today. I have to say, it's a trade off. I can see how some would never accept such a product. I find the imperfections tolerable, considering there are no more fingerprints. I find the extra grip while moving a finger on the screen is great. So yes, you can see minor imperfections, but it beats a ton of fingerprints constantly accumulating.

aneurysm26

May 8, 2011
I bought my tablet at Best Buys + got the Zagg shield $30 + installed + 15 but the Zagg shield has these awful horizontal lines across, very visible while reading Kindle white background. I went back & had them reinstall a new one but again I still see the lines. Anyone else has trouble?

Exact same problem here. I am on my second Zagg shield from Best Buy and the lines on this one are actually worse than the first one, especially on a white background. It looks like this is a common problem with this product. If you Google "rainbow lines" with Zagg shield, there is a lot about it online. I'm going to return mine and look for something different. Here is a good article I found:

Reviews ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for Apple iPhone 4 (Front) | definition of health