All of the sudden websites dont recognize my email as being valid

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
I have purchased things online before, but now if I am required to give my email address, it keeps telling me to enter a valid email address. I have tried all of the ones that I have but the same message appears. Same thing when I tried to get an insurance quote. I don't remember changing any settings. Anybody know what it might be?

Last edited:

Klingercrazy

Dec 7, 2011
I have had same thing happening. Check to see that the keyboard program is placing a "space" after your email. All I have been doing is deleting the space and resubmitting and works ok. Annoying but manageable.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
That was the problem. Thank you. I wonder why it started doing that all of the sudden?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Thanks for letting us know that worked, it may help some others with the same problem.

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
You are welcome. Now that I know that is the problem, it's easy. I hope it helps also. Thanks for the suggestion, Klingercrazy!

Blwnv8

Dec 19, 2011
Had the same issue. Till I noticed a flashing bar after my email address with a space between and I deleted it and it worked all the sudden. It was weird. I always check now but websites come out ok.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum