Anyone installed 2.2 on a archid 70 yet?

neuromacer

Dec 4, 2010
Just ordered my archos 70 this morning, fingers crossed that the site hasn't lied about stock!

Was wondering if anyone has updated yet? And if they can provide us with a quick review on performance and useability, compared to 2.1?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC Desire using Android Tablet Forum App

Last edited:

firefox111

Dec 3, 2010
Where did you order yours? I ordered mine at Tigerdirect and the UPS tracking shows arrival date of 12/07/2010. I'm so excited. I too am wondering how to update it to 2.2.

Just ordered my archos 70 this morning, fingers crossed that the site hasn't lied about stock!

Was wondering if anyone has updated yet? And if they can provide us with a quick review on performance and useability, compared to 2.1?

Thanks in advance

firefox111

Dec 3, 2010
Thanks. I have already downloaded the .aos file for 2.2 update. I'm ready when the 70 gets here. Do check the status of your order and see if it is on the way.

I'm uk based and ordered from pixmaina. Great price just hope their stock count is correct.

Once you get your device just visit: ARCHOS

jlaubin

Oct 24, 2010
you can update the 70 by wifi..as soon as you set up the wifi, you can go to firmware up date... it will do the rest.. get a copy of appsinstaller from FreewareLovers.com.(for android).keep that in your pc..Install it after the update, it will help when its time to add the market or other apps