APAD w/ Android 2.1 Telechips TCC8902 (Pandawill G10, Wiipad Slim Plus, Haipad M701)

shenit

Jul 17, 2010
We had contacted the manufacturers of the new Apad Android 2.1 which is based on Telechip TCC8902.

It will have the same design as the previous Apad which is based on Rockchip RK2808 but with upgraded specifications. It will have an ARM 11 720Mhz CPU, 256 RAM, 4GB internal storage and support HDMI 1080p.

7.21-1.jpg

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
Let us know when you get some videos of it running. I'd be interested to see how well it really plays the 3D games in the pictures on your site. I'd also like to see how well it plays HD video... the 1080p HDMI out is only valuable to me if it can actually play HD content!

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
@hiandroid: They do seem to be spec'ed very similarly.

I'd love to have a faster version of the tablet I have now (Moonse E-7001)... but I'd really like a capacitive screen. And as I mentioned above, I would want to see some videos of the device playing 3D games and HD videos.

Last edited:

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
Here are some of the videos hiandroid sent me:

The 3D racing game looks like it rendered really well. The video of the internet browsing didn't show that much and the general functions video didn't show anything exciting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 26, 2010
This device still have not development finish.Because.the software still have some bug to reslove.But.will be coming soon.Because.we have development and produce similar devices.Please just take reference.

Jacky.