Looking for an App [REQ] or Post an App [APK]

Krow

Jan 21, 2012
(REQ) Looking for an android tabet app that keeps track of other significant dates in a life besides birthdays and anniversaries, I'd like to track for myself and others things like:

- date enlisted in military/police/fire dept/corpororation, etc -promotion dates, discharge date

- baby's first steps; sisters heart transplant; day cousin landed on the moon; you get the idea.

- something that you enter once and the app reminds yearly. Nice to have the option for each entry to remind me in advance - time to pick up a card, buy a gift. For some entries that wouldn't be required.

You should enter the occurring date and the app should remind that the event occurred x number of years ago, not just give the year.

.Even if I could find an app that did BD and ANN and allowed the addition of a couple of fields like Career Highlights, Medical Turningpoints, Significant Events, etc it may be able to be adapted.

I used to have a Palm app that could do this. Couldn't find anything like it for my iPhone but thought there might be something in the android universe for my new tablet.

Last edited:

onsenmark

Dec 27, 2011
[REQ]The CVS app from the Android Market -- it's listed as being incompatible with my device, but I really need it, as I plan on taking a trip next month, and there'll be a CVS a short walk from where I'm staying...

sherri64

Dec 26, 2011
[REQ]The CVS app from the Android Market -- it's listed as being incompatible with my device, but I really need it, as I plan on taking a trip next month, and there'll be a CVS a short walk from where I'm staying...

CVS Pharmacy app? Market review says it just brings you to CVS mobile site. But if that is what you need, I could probably get the apk and put it in Dropbox or 4Shared....

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

onsenmark

Dec 27, 2011
CVS Pharmacy app? Market review says it just brings you to CVS mobile site. But if that is what you need, I could probably get the apk and put it in Dropbox or 4Shared....

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

It's the regular CVS app(link here?). While I have the thought, I should also req a QR reader, but that's not a necessity... ^^;

rlm1949

Nov 26, 2010
Okay, I'm still torn between the Kindle Fire and Nook Color. I understand the Nook has SD Card Storage but will NOT permit Amazon Prime Video. So if this app permits the NOOK to DL for Amazon apps, and prime I got to get it and currently no longer have a tablet. Where can I dl apps to my computer for future sideloading? Sorry for all that the app is
[h=1]OTA RootKeeper[/h]

B23640

Feb 6, 2012
[APK] Popular YouTube videos viewer for Android Tablets.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.iyoufun.iYouFun

I and You have Fun watch Most Viewed YouTube videos, chat and make friends around the world.

Touch selection of categories of ( Most viewed, Recipes, Dance, Cars, Finance, Animals, Inspiration, Travel, Home, Entertainment, Family, Relationships, Funny, Learn, Fashion, Fitness ) and more than 130 sub-categories for your convenience.

iYouFun

rster53682

Dec 25, 2010
[REQ]
YDR.APK this a local newspaper app that i am trying to find.....
please post or let me know....it is avaliable on the market but i am having trouble loading it from there ..
so if anyone may have it please let me know...

thanks....

bob.s

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
I think there are two sites that you can get APPs, one is on Amazon an the other is on Google Play Store.

There are some sites that you can get it for free but no assurance of performance. Sometimes they're not working, but if you got lucky it's only limited. You know what i mean ;)

A BIG TIP: look for all Spider's posts with regards to applications, it's worth it.

Sent from my A500 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Grandmaster_Flash

Jun 25, 2013
[APK] TextMaker Mobile

Best word processing app ever! The only one that can open ODT, the only one that can embed any TrueType / OpenType font, the only one that allows editing track changes, comments, footnotes, endnotes, the only one that has such many formatting options, and btw. it's the one with the best compatibility with Word documents also.
I find it awesome!

Try it out, developer SoftMaker offers a free trial on Google Play Store.

andamas

Feb 15, 2011
If you start the android clock app, you should find 4 buttons on the bottom, one is for photo slide show!
andamas

I've looked everywhere and I haven't been able to find exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like an app that acts something like a screen saver and displays my photos in a slideshow on the display. I would like to have features such as connecting to my Picasa albums or use local photos. I'd also like to have the app detect when the tablet is docked. Once it's docked (and charging) the screen saver will kick in after X minutes and will keep the tablet alive (no sleeping). This basically turns my tablet into one of those electronic photo frames while it's docked. Has anyone seen anything like this?

MeteuBro

Mar 9, 2014
[REQ] Looking for either the Skyfire APK, or another browser that can run silverlight.

Thank you.

ROzbeans

Apr 26, 2014
I'm an author and I've switched to doing most of my writing on my tablet, however, I can't find an app that will let me edit epubs like Sigil which is windows/mac. Is there anything out there similar to it? I don't want to have to compile, root, or do anything that requires coding way above my pay grade.

Thanks.