Looking for an App [REQ] or Post an App [APK]

aggiejack

Aug 23, 2011
[REQ] Need a sheet music/score viewer.
One app on the ipad I haven't been able to find for tablets is a sheet music viewer. ipad has "forscore" which allows viewing scores like a PDF.
I sing in a choir and the director uses an ipad as well as several other folks. It should have ability to set multiple "jump to" points, mark-up/highlight, etc. The PDF viewers i've founf can do some of this. Not the jump to D.S. or Coda and not set up playlists.

I just got a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and need this type of app. I would think that numerous musically inclined people would love this for the Droid.
Lots of choir directors are using this on the ipad. We need it for those not wanting to go to the dark side.
icon_ nono2.gif

Thanks guys/girls

JT​

csnorman

Sep 9, 2011
[REQ] Looking for msn live chat. I have been trying to load it from the market but does not reconize my device.

SwitchKat

Sep 10, 2011
I've looked everywhere and I haven't been able to find exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like an app that acts something like a screen saver and displays my photos in a slideshow on the display. I would like to have features such as connecting to my Picasa albums or use local photos. I'd also like to have the app detect when the tablet is docked. Once it's docked (and charging) the screen saver will kick in after X minutes and will keep the tablet alive (no sleeping). This basically turns my tablet into one of those electronic photo frames while it's docked. Has anyone seen anything like this?

grewstar

Sep 11, 2011
hi, im trying to find an app to create playlists or queue music that im streaming from a networked hard drive. any suggestions?
ive got a transformer. thanks.

geercom

Nov 11, 2011
I sure would like to find an app for my Pandigital Novel running Android 2 that will enable me to kill or adjust the sleep mode. I don't like having to constantly wake the device.

azdiver

Nov 13, 2011
REQ: Looking for a good photo editing app that will allow me to reduce dpi and image size and add copyright for quick uploading to web while out of the country until I return back home.

Lurker

Nov 26, 2011
[REQ] looking for a language translation app that works without wi-fi or internet access, I am getting a tablet similar to a samsung galaxy tab 7.0 wi fi version and will have achild from the Ukraine staying with me for a month so I will need Russian or Ukranian language. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dec 11, 2011
I am lookong for this app : platinum tasks (to do lists)
Does any one have it or can get it?

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using Tapatalk