Archos 101 internet tablet , Screen has a blue /red shades to it.

Bang101

Oct 14, 2011
Was on youtube app on my Archos 101 and as i turnd 1 video off it was as if coloures went inverted or somin werid? , coloures doesnt seem to be fixed to the screen thou seems like a it went to a lesser bit coloure or something:S, have completly whiped the system and reinstalled firmware but still nothing.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
So is this for just YouTube,All videos or the screen all the time.
I am not sure what the situation is. Please explain. If only YouTube,I have no idea. If All video and not the general screen, there is a problem at the Video processor portion of the Mainboard and needs service. If all the time, it is something with either the screen or the Video processor on the mainboard and needs service. I would recommend contacting Archos and it should still be under warranty unless your unit is a refurbished unit with limited warranty.

Bang101

Oct 14, 2011
its on the screen all the time. even when i switch the built in cam even that has kinda of some inverted colores on it or the image like some kind of blue effect, it happend when i finshed watching a youtube video and hasnt gone away:( only had it for like 2 weeks off ebay it was brandnew too. the blue appears in different areas depending on the application im running. like if i try watch a video you tube now with a person on it he would have bits of blue on him. moving as he moves.

Thanks for the reply.