ARCHOS 101 -Last Flash player doesnt work!

bihhe

Jan 13, 2011
Hi, yesterdy I bought a wonderful A101 and I immediatly unlocked google market to find the flash player plugin...Now it's installed fine in my A101 but i doesnt work! I test megavideo files and also a couple of simple animation files and the speed of them is 1/100 of the normal speed!

It depends from the last flash player update, but I dont find the previous one...someone could help me ?
Thanks a lot :(
BigSpecrtum

jkane

Jun 23, 2010
I likely have the apk saved on my SD card ... but not comfortable sharing it! Sorry. I'd check out the archosfans forum. Do a search for it. I know there is a discussion on this topic over there. Not sure if anyone has found an alternate location for the older version or not though. I glanced at the topic, but didn't read the whole thread. I just know not to update that application for now. :-O

bihhe

Jan 13, 2011
Thanks, I found the link for the DroidX version but the Megavideo's videos are unwatchable ! The only trip is to set the Power to OVERDRIVE, but the A101 is far long versus my Desire...

bigblue206

Dec 2, 2010
I thought that a flash plugin was not approved yet for the Archos. That may be why the one in the aMarket is not working correctly.

jkane

Jun 23, 2010
Overdrive is a MUST! I can't imagine anyone not using that setting. I wish they had not called it "overdrive". They should have called the other two settings "slow" and "way too slow"!