AutoNooter now possible with 1.1.0

tomtin

Jan 30, 2011
Little arrow? You mean soft keys? You need that or button savior to back out/hit menu when in full screen. Also u might want to add a home replacement launcher like "zeam" from the market.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I do mean that but can't I just use the regular home button? I noticed on others home screens that I don't see that but the one on my nook never goes away! I don't like it lol.

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
I do mean that but can't I just use the regular home button? I noticed on others home screens that I don't see that but the one on my nook never goes away! I don't like it lol.

Try button savior instead of soft keys. It doesn't put that circle arrow thing on screen. There's a link to it in one of the sticky posts here. Once you have button savior you can disable soft keys. You prolly want zeam launcher too so u have an app drawer.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
With softkeys, tere is an option in the settings to run as a service. Turns. That off and the little arrow goes away. Then set the physical home button to one press for softkeys and two presses for launcher. Set whatever launcher you like and viola!

Press the N button once and you get your softkeys bar at bottom, press again and you go home.

this post brought to you by AndroidTablets.net app

tomtin

Jan 30, 2011
With softkeys, tere is an option in the settings to run as a service. Turns. That off and the little arrow goes away. Then set the physical home button to one press for softkeys and two presses for launcher. Set whatever launcher you like and viola!

Press the N button once and you get your softkeys bar at bottom, press again and you go home.

this post brought to you by AndroidTablets.net app

Worked great. thank you. I'm going to upload a pic on the site soon.

tomtin

Jan 30, 2011
Okay, I have a problem. I turned the device off and now it won't turn on. Any advice?

16thkilla

Mar 1, 2011
I installed ROM Manager 3.0.0.7 and intalled the Pre-Rooted Nook 1.1.0 rom. However I have an issue with ROM Manager... Though I used it to install the ROM, it has taken over the backup for my Nook Color, I simply cannot revert to 1.0 rom, clockwork mod takes over the restore process and will not allow me to go back... not that I want to at the moment, but it worries me a bit that it is not an option for me. How do I get clockwork mod to hand over the backup to Nook's backup and restore system? 8 restarts launches clockwork and so does the 3 finger salute. Sorry, I am a complete noob at this and I feel like I am in over my head.

migrax
How To: Restore the Nook Color to Stock | TheUnlockr dude this saved my butt...lol...run it and you reset to factory settings i got my nook stuck on a boot loop or it was just stuck..idk but i had no restore from rom manager 3.0.0.7 i did do a back up but for some reason it told me i had no files in the back up when i tried to restore from CWR...awe man i was livid..lol..but like i said this saved my butt big time and works great .. thanks to the unlockr.com...

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
How To: Restore the Nook Color to Stock | TheUnlockr dude this saved my butt...lol...run it and you reset to factory settings i got my nook stuck on a boot loop or it was just stuck..idk but i had no restore from rom manager 3.0.0.7 i did do a back up but for some reason it told me i had no files in the back up when i tried to restore from CWR...awe man i was livid..lol..but like i said this saved my butt big time and works great .. thanks to the unlockr.com...

This information is already on THIS forum, and there is no real need to link to another site to get it. Thanks for your participation though, and welcome to the forums.