[Bounty] Working Recovery...

Snyperx

Nov 22, 2010
To keep track of the donations wouldn't it be easier to have a running list? I mean start a list and each person that donates adds their name to the list with the amount of the donation.

EXAMPLE:

1. Snyperx - $5
2. SneeMe - $10
3. MrX - $20
5. etc....

Then all you have to do is look at the last post to see the running list of donations. Just another one of my thoughts;-)

beerock

Nov 28, 2010
Just wanted to touch base and say "thanks' to everyone showing support to get a working Custom Recovery, as i still believe this is our first step. Although I think this thread is a bit biased on the 2.2 or rom. Which would be fine if someone could make the correct updat folder or "dload" folder. Although we still would have no way to backup and flash something else.

I have not been around lately and have not heard of any progress,if there is any new information please post.

Thanks again!

B :D

bencostello

Dec 30, 2010
In for $20... go devs go!
EDIT...
Sorry, I wanted to clarify. I'm in for $20 for 2.2 or 2.3. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
Also, as a web developer who makes money (a REALLY SMALL AMOUNT of money) from the ads on my websites. It is "technically" illegal for websites to ask you to just "click" their ads. And they can actually make a lot more money from people purchasing good and/or services advertised. I try to do this for androidtablets.net for the GREAT service they provide for free.
But I would also promise to click on links and purchase good and/or services from any website owned buy the "winning" developer of a WORKING 2.2 or 2.3.
If there is anything else we can do to contribute to this please let me know.
If there is a SERIOUS android developer that has the "trust" from a few people on this forum and he/she was willing to promise a working 2.2 or 2.3 within a month or two I would consider donating money in advance to pay for an S7 if they did not have one.

Last edited: