between pressing "on" + "down"

press the option "wipe data / factory reset + delete all user data"

also try "wipe cache partition", "apply update for cache"

can you help me? pls

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
More information needed. When did you purchase the unit? Did you root and make a system dump? What were you doing before you got to this point?

Based upon what you've said, the /system partition was wiped. However, I can only speculate until I get more information.

wakarano

Dec 6, 2013
was slow and stop using it for a few days
a few days later I wanted to use but did not work

I have more than 1 year with my tablet

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
That answers the "when" question, but please answer my other questions.

wakarano

Dec 6, 2013
- When did you purchase the unit?
I have more than 1 year with my tablet

-Did you root and make a system dump?
have not done the root, neither how.

- What were you doing before you got to this point?
was slow and stop using it for a few days
a few days later I wanted to use but did not work

-bought it new or used?
i buy new

-have physical abuse or dents??
no

-long time you use your device?
usually 1 to 2 hours to read or write at facebook

I can think of no more questions...

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
You're quite likely screwed. While there should be a signed version of the ROM available on the forums that can be installed on your device, there's no guarantee that you'll EVER restore full functionality to the tablet. The tablet hardware routinely changed as the hardware was often changed. With Coby out of business, it's even worse. There's no way to get your tablet exchanged.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
It's hard to say. We do have instructions on how to restore from a system dump in the forums. We also have system dumps readily available. There also is my nandroid backup that may help. But, in order to do any of them you have to root the tablet first. With your tablet in its current state, rooting may not work. At this point however, it won't hurt to try.

kevinthefixer

Developer
Feb 10, 2014
Seems the main question is: does the tablet boot sufficiently to enter ADB? And the other problem: is USB debugging enabled? Without a working ADB it's unlikely it will ever work again. If ADB is up and running we should be able to get you going with a lot of patience and a little work.

So if you're still watching this thread: do you remember ever opening settings>developer options and checking the USB debugging box? This is one of the first things I do with a new (or nu-2-u) tablet. If you even think you might have, go to Traveller1701's signature and try his rooting instructions. If it works you're gold!