Coby Kyros MID9742 Not Powering Up

nimmala

Oct 2, 2013
hello sirs,
i am guru, retired employee, eluru region of andhra pradesh, india.
i am using coby kyros mid 9742, which is now not getting power up.

since one week, my tablet screen, on switching on, was remaining showing android logo for hours even, and was getting heat on tablet back. Now, for the past couple of days, on switching on, it is showing the battery symbol, over which a triangle with exclamation is shown for a couple of seconds and disappearing.
I did not do any reset or simultaneously pressing power & back keys. Neither connected to pc nor fragmented.

please suggest solution. Thanking you.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Guru, congratulations on your Coby 9742 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your tablet and I'm moving your thread to the Coby Generation 3 forum for you. More people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you there.

Good luck!

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
please suggest solution. Thanking you.
This one is caught in a bootloop (the device attempts to boot and gets stuck on the Android logo). Now the battery needs to be charged, which is the source of the symbol you're now seeing. You should have received an AC adapter in the box for charging the tablet. Use it to charge the tablet's battery completely, and then try to turn the tablet on. If the tablet continues to bootloop, get it replaced with a new tablet.