Could the ViewSonic 10 support honeycomb & win 8 ?

Ramzi

Nov 6, 2011
Do you know why My Bluetooth is not working, I can't turn on.That happen after install honeycomb

Sent from my tegav2 using Android Tablet Forum

Bluetooth does not work with this release R1 , even with the new version R2 released two days ago, also does not work.

Add to that, even with Windows 8 the bluetooth dose not work, because a compatible driver is not available for this version of Windows 8 (windows developer preview).

I want help, kindly can any one of you tell me what is the type of sound device in vpad 10 ?
The sound is not working in my vpad10/ windows 8.
In windows device manager I found under other devices : speakers (High definition audio device) : working properly.
under sounds : High definition audio device : driver from Microsoft : working properly.

That's it .. but no sound !!

Is this what everyone has on their Vpad10 ?
$IMG00068-20111116-1611.jpg

RckyBobby

Apr 2, 2011
Bluetooth does not work with this release R1 , even with the new version R2 released two days ago, also does not work.

Add to that, even with Windows 8 the bluetooth dose not work, because a compatible driver is not available for this version of Windows 8 (windows developer preview).

I want help, kindly can any one of you tell me what is the type of sound device in vpad 10 ?
The sound is not working in my vpad10/ windows 8.
In windows device manager I found under other devices : speakers (High definition audio device) : working properly.
under sounds : High definition audio device : driver from Microsoft : working properly.

That's it .. but no sound !!

Is this what everyone has on their Vpad10 ?
View attachment 4712

It should be realtek AC97 audio driver, here are the drivers for our viewpad10, they will work on windows 8 as well. http://www.4shared.com/file/06blF_GP/ViewPad-10-Windows-7-drivers.html?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

RckyBobby

Apr 2, 2011
hello,

just curious, can this honeycomb 3.2 for viewpad 10 cab be installed on viewpad 10s?

Thx.

no this is only for the Viewpad 10 dual boot tablet, the 10s has different hardware and and 3.2 for the dual boot tablets won't work at all for yours.

ferfeg

Apr 29, 2011
Is it that version R2 better that R1? Should replace version 1 by 2?

ferfeg

Apr 29, 2011
SORRY, I DID IT, BUT WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE...

Ramzi

Nov 6, 2011
SORRY, I DID IT, BUT WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE...

If the first version working well in your tablet, you will not notice any difference, for me the R1 was not stable at all, R2 more stable.
If you are looking for radical change, you will not find it in any editions of the honeycomb, you have to wait for icecream sandwich (Android 4).

mmp669

Oct 20, 2011
I never got RC1 working but RC2 works great:)

bebear

Nov 20, 2011
Downloading the win8...can't wait to try it. If I load the win8 to USB pendrive n boot from it, can work? How large capacity of the pendrive I need to use?

stang0182

Dec 2, 2011
i have v10pro can someone list some instruction how to install the honeycomb upgrade,i have a good idea how,just want to make sure i dont screw it up..thanx

stang0182

Dec 2, 2011
do you have the pro version?if not do you know if i upgrade to 3.2 can i still bounce between win and droid without rebooting?
Yeah the dual boot viewpad 10 can run honeycomb and windows 8, I am doing it on mine and it works great.

Sent from my Viewpad10 using Android Tablet For

RckyBobby

Apr 2, 2011
do you have the pro version?if not do you know if i upgrade to 3.2 can i still bounce between win and droid without rebooting?
Yeah the dual boot viewpad 10 can run honeycomb and windows 8, I am doing it on mine and it works great.

Sent from my Viewpad10 using Android Tablet For

I have no clue if you could switch back and forth like stock if you change the OS, I haven't ever used or really looked into the viewpad10 pro version.

Sent from my Viewpad10 using Tapatalk

sctcomp

Nov 19, 2012
We have a VPAD 10. Tried to install Win 8 Pro RC. Couldn't get any of the apps or tiles to work because it said our resolution wasn't high enough. Anyone else have this problem? Workarounds?

Thank you