Few Questions about Flytouch2

WallAR

Mar 21, 2011
Hello! It's my first post. So I'd like to greet everyone!
I'm planing to buy this android tablet. I've made research about Flytouch2/Wowpad/SuperPad etc. but there's a few things that I did not found ;-)
Like I wrote few line up I'd like to buy one, but I'm uncertain which version to pick up. Standard flytouch II or Flytouch II with 512ram ;-) I've read that first firmwares for newer flytouch were not so great. (Wifi,gps and angry birds issues) so my question is:
1.Does new updates maked flytouch II w/512 ram more usable?
2. About firmwares for FT2, among the forums some people advise to install firmware 1568 or similar one. But on the hand in some discussions people were talking about 3xxx or 2xxx ;-) Which one is the best? And What with custom roms?
3. I found that it is possible to run FT3 firmware on FT2. Is it worth doing?
4. Which is the best firmware for FT2 in terms of screen sensitivity, responosivnes and overall speed and functions like stable gps,wifi and angry birds:p
5. HDMI output. Does it even work. I've nowhere found any clue about it :C http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/gome-flytouch-ii/10865-hdmi-output.html here's no answer at all :p

Oh, little long post :p I hope that someone could answer some questions.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Had a mouthfull lol
All I gotta say is do you want more bang for your buck or save money live better? If your going to use tablet for facebook,web browsing, email, gps, solitaire like games. Go with the flytouch 2.
If you want all that with flash, web chat, and faster performance than grab the flytouch 2 generation 2 (flytouch3).
As far as firmware goes for the flytouch 2. The community is bouncing from 1568 to 3245. 3245 is much faster at performance but has a few bugs we are sorting out at the moment like disabled live wallpapers and paid apps in market disabled and a read only file system. 1568 runs smooth but lacks in performance and tablet like features. As far as custom roms go, I am actually tryn to make one myself and there a few others ik of working on the tablet for a community upgrade. We r not at the custom rom release yet but are very close. We r working on upgrading the flytouch 2 to froyo or android 2.2 which the generation2 or flytouch3 uses.

Again these tablets depend on what the user wants. Me, I prefer my flytouch2. Just what I like to my needs.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

WallAR

Mar 21, 2011
Thanks for your answer! I'm almost certain that FT2 first gen is a better choice.

Thanks again ;]