Gome Flytouch 2 Infotmic X210 10" Android 2.1 Tablet Description

robbster91

Nov 27, 2010
Under Settings
Display & Sound
HDMI settings for 1200x720p / 1920x1080p @ 60Hz
Output to HDMI, Composite or None

Make sure you have the settings to match the output of your HDTV
Set the device to None for Output and then set it back of you want to watch video on the tablet.

Otherwise nothing will work right. If you still fell it doesn't work then you have issue with hardware or software?
I would try a 720p HDTV and see if that works out better than 1080p HDTV.

Under settings? I dont have anything that says HDMI in settings on my FT2 :(

i get the icon , and says hdmi connected but no output, video just plays on the FT2 screen

PS. anyone recommend any apps to get to network shares on my wifi network at home?

Migz93

Nov 1, 2010
Hi guys, newbie here- and just got my Flytouch2. Have you guys gotten it to play HDMI output to LCD tv ? Cant seem to get output to my Vizio 47" tv, I get the HDMI icon on the Flytouch2 screen on the upper left corner, but no output to the lcd.

Other than that, i like the FT2 so far. Also any app you prefer to connect to network shares on my wifi network? id like to play videos off the shares.

its in the manual. While the video is fullscreen and playing press the menu button and itll change display, takes about 5 seconds to change though.

Migz93

Nov 1, 2010
Something very gutting has happened :/ im not sure how, but my cat has managed to knock my Fly Touch 2 off my bed side table and its fallen to the floor and the screen is completely smashed. I have a feeling something fell with it and landed on the screen as well because the damage is so bad. Screen is completely cracked and does not display anymore. There is no way I'll be able to get them to replace this so my best bet is to take it apart now and try and work out how i would replace the screen. Quite depressing really, I've just finished college recently and Im not yet employed so i cant buy another one, so for now I've got a £140 paper weight :(

mrburkley

Nov 24, 2010
According to one supplier (can't remember which) the weight of the FlyTouch2 is 0.72 kg (1.6 lb). - Michael

Imagr8m8

Dec 1, 2010
I see mention above of disapointment over NO bluetooth. Some site's description say the Flytouch2 has Bluetooth, others don't.

Does it have Bluetooth?

If not, will it recognize & configure a mini Bluetooth dongle plugged into a USB port? (Are drivers there?)

If not again...how can drivers be installed for additional devices not natively supported by firmware?

kareeme

Nov 27, 2010
Hi
am new at this can I connect to PC with USB.
Just received tablet wireless works.
thanks

sttal

Nov 30, 2010
Hello i just bougth a flytouch 2 and i cant get in the recovery menu (home+power) but i can get in the rom flash menu (power+home+back). when i try to get in the recovery menu the pad just freezes in the infotom logo and doesn't get to the menu.
Anyone knows how to solve this ??

Cor

Dec 5, 2010
Yeah, preferably one like this..

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ase-turns-my-android-tablet-into-netbook.html

Except 10.2". I see them on eBay, currently £19.99 inc. shipping, but...

They have US keyboards. Anyone know where I could get one with a UK keyboard?

They are fake leather (it's getting more difficult to tell what is actual, real leather in listings these days!). Anyone know of a place to get a real leather (aka. HIDE, cow skin, etc.) tablet case?

And if that genuine leather case also has a USB UK keyboard attached, even better!

;o) Cor

tinks

Dec 8, 2010
Yeah, preferably one like this..

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ase-turns-my-android-tablet-into-netbook.html

Except 10.2". I see them on eBay, currently £19.99 inc. shipping, but...

They have US keyboards. Anyone know where I could get one with a UK keyboard?

They are fake leather (it's getting more difficult to tell what is actual, real leather in listings these days!). Anyone know of a place to get a real leather (aka. HIDE, cow skin, etc.) tablet case?

And if that genuine leather case also has a USB UK keyboard attached, even better!

;o) Cor

I think this http://www.pcvision.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=97 is the one, although I'm looking to get a tablet PC and found this thread when trying to find more info about http://pcvision.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=104.

Is this the tablet you're all discussing here?

strazicic

Dec 8, 2010
hi to all, i have one question about google sync.
i see that my pad syncs but it seamsv it hapens only ones a day. I was looking for button so sync it manually but I could not find it,
Is there one or no? (like on android phones)

thanks

Sent from my SuperPad using Android Tablet Forum App

dariukstis

Nov 3, 2010
I do not see reason why would it not support BT, I think it hopefully will after update to android 2.2 normally without some hack GPS and BT function should not be working on android 2.1

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Seems like the CPU is actually the X210 from some sources I was reading...