few questions i couldnt find answers to

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
does YouTube chop just a hair ever 5 sevonds or so on anyone else's? It bugs me and was wondering if I cqn do anything about it. Also I read somewhere u can make the gtab pull up full web page's every time u go to them, instead of mobile pages but csnt find the link again. There is something else but I'm falling asleep typing so ill think sbout it tomorrow. Thanks for any help

jeffc83

Jan 26, 2011
does YouTube chop just a hair ever 5 sevonds or so on anyone else's? It bugs me and was wondering if I cqn do anything about it. Also I read somewhere u can make the gtab pull up full web page's every time u go to them, instead of mobile pages but csnt find the link again. There is something else but I'm falling asleep typing so ill think sbout it tomorrow. Thanks for any help

I'm running Vegan 5.1.1 and tried GHarmony 1.2....neither of which chopped up on me when watching any videos. (youtube or browser) How is your wifi speed? My old router had issues when I tires to stream video. The Vegan rom pulls up full pages just fine but you could type about:debug in the address bar of your browser and choose go. Don't be alarmed because a message bar will come up at the top that displays "Show JavaScript Console". From there go to your browser settings and scroll to the bottom. Choose UAString. There should be an option that says desktop. Choose that and reload the page. When browsing, you will then be in "desktop" mode. This all depends on your rom because one of my OG Droid roms shows 15 options and one of which is IE6 for example. Hope this helps.

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
thanks for the reply jeff, i tried youtube at work home and a relatives and its all the same, but it only lags in hq though. i tried the about:debug thing and cant get it to work. i tried rebooting but it didnt help, so im just gonna have to live with it and try again when i reflash a new rom on it.

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
i flashed back to vegan 5.1.1 with clemson ver7 kernel and youtube works great! guess my gtab and g-harmony gingerbread do not mix.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
i flashed back to vegan 5.1.1 with clemson ver7 kernel and youtube works great! guess my gtab and g-harmony gingerbread do not mix.

I have crappy internet but I'll try YouTube tonight and see how it does.

jeffc83

Jan 26, 2011

same here but i am very happy with vegan....no real issues to report after updating the kernel.