Free Apps & Free Books

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
melissastanley22 said:
Thanks for your sharing. But there are many other sites which providing free items. :)

Getjar seems to have lots of free apps.

Starblock

Jun 18, 2012
Try Creative Commons. A lot of new authors release books there to get a following.

There's the Gutenberg Project, Baen has some free books also.

I have tried visiting guttenberg site and have downloaded some of their free ebooks... most of them are classic novels... how about recently published books, anyone knows?

thanks

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Ereader News Today is an Amazon site and every day they offer anywhere from 10-100 free books for the day that you would normally have to pay for. These are lots of different genres.

adyhooper

May 24, 2012
There are many free apps, you can go with. I would recommend you to go with Instagram, angry birds, newton, pinterest, tumblr, mashable. This apps are damn cool, Instagram helps in editing photos, angry birds and newton are entertaining apps, tumblr helps any one to blog easily, pinterest helps in sharing photos to the social networks and mashable gives news updates.

jeorgeronn

Jun 28, 2012
Very creative thought with very great information. It is very good resource to get the free App and free Books. I am looking forward to this kind of information since so many months. I am also happy that I am getting very good app which I uses in regular basis.

Starblock

Jun 18, 2012
you can always use play.google.com... try to type in the app you wish to get and check if there's available apps for free...

annaharris

Aug 28, 2012
I heard that there is an black market applications available from that, I can download paid apps in free. Is that true?