HDMI no output

LSWONE

Dec 30, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I just got a reply from Digital Gadgets Tech Support a day after I contacted them. I contacted them to let them know I was not getting any output from the HDMI. I have the software update and did not test HDMI before the update.

Has anyone tested the HDMI?

Here is the response I got back.

Unfortunately, I have some horrible news for you today and forgive me for being a Debbie downer. Unfortunately, we are receiving a lot of calls/email regarding the HDMI port not working with the update. This concern has been brought up to with management and when there is a resolution I will contact you immediately. Sorry about this inconvenience.

Digital Gadgets Customer Service

Just heard back from Support. They will be releasing a new update this month sometime to address this issue. w00t!!!

Last edited:

jweidner

Jan 11, 2011
I'm having the same issue. I thought the 2.02 upgrade was supposed to fix this, but I guess not.

MikeOtown

Jul 17, 2011
I have Android 3.2 on mine and HDMI output doesn't function. A little HDMI notification box comes up at the top of the tablet screen when I plug in to my HDTV, but the HDTV reports "no signal".

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
I have Android 3.2 on mine and HDMI output doesn't function. A little HDMI notification box comes up at the top of the tablet screen when I plug in to my HDTV, but the HDTV reports "no signal".

Welcome! Your tablet is running the original firmware and update has been available if you wish to update your tablet.

Confirmed by Member frankthetank in post #16 SYTAB10MT root success that tablets were originally shipped with DG3.20 which was Android 2.2 but once updated will display DG2.2.1-10a1 which is still Android 2.2, thus an attempt to not confuse the user on which "Android version" is on the tablet.

There is additional information in the Sticky thread posted at the top of the forum - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...agni-tablet-sytab10mt-synet10lp-189-99-a.html.

Posted in this thread http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/sylvania-tablets/10733-disgo-6000-mini-hdmi.html#post104465 the following suggestion was posted.

try shutting the device down, plugging the HDMI cable in, then boot the device. After that, launch your video and press the Menu button. It may take a moment, but the display should switch to your TV. Worked that way on my SYTAB10MT.