Hello everyone!! Newbie here!!

lscouch

Jan 4, 2013
:D Hello everyone!! I am new to AndroidTablets.net and I was an onlooker for a day or so and decided to join the community after falling head over heals in love with this group. What I loved about the group is one, the maturity, intelligence, and willingness to help each other of all of the people in the group, two, how individuals can disagree on a post and there isn't mud slinging or hits below the belt and I LOVE that!! I came upon this group while doing a google search on help trying to find a new tablet that will support Netflix, Hulu, and the new DirecTV app. I'm a single mother on sick leave so money is really tight and I have decided to use my Christmas gift money to invest in a tablet that will allow me to view movies while I'm in the hospital or just loaning it to lure my family to spend time with me while I'm in there (lol), after all, the internet is free there!! ;) I have been searching for one for weeks but it's very hard since I really don't know what I'm doing or what to look for. I would like a screen at least the same size as the Nextbook 3 tablet, that I currently don't use, or bigger. I have been a frequent owl of amazon.com, *****************, ***************, mysimon.com, ebay.com, ioffer.com, umitablets.com, freebirdtablets.com, **************, ahappymall.com, focalprice.com, K-Mart, Sears, and many more :eek: (lol). After reading over posts in this community, I am leaning towards the Idolian or the Free Bird Tablet and that's thanks to you all because I was still clueless up until then. I plan to purchase within the next 24-48 hours online. I would like to say thanks to you all for everything you do and all of your contributions to this community because you help many people whether you realize it or not. Happy New Year!! I look forward to learning more from you all!! :)

Lakia

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Lakia, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. That's quite an introduction. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. Since you're planning to purchase within the next 24-48 hours, I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Enjoy the forum and whatever tablet you decide on! Happy New Year to you as well.

lscouch

Jan 4, 2013
Thank you both so much!! I'm still learning to navigate the site and I'm totally enjoying it!! :)