(help) can not see the mouse pointer connected by usb

schagox

May 2, 2011
Hello forum users, it is my first issue is a question ejejejje:)
good is that I have a tablet COBY CyROS MID 7015 and decided to put a keyboard and mouse.

amiss keyboard while the mouse does not work very well
works but not as we expected, it appears that the mouse pointer and it is difficult to control: (

someone knows that I make you see the pointer? and seen a video where a tablet connected to a mouse and keyboard, this may be?

I expect a reply and sorry for my bad English but I'm from chile xd

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Use Logitech or Lenovo keyboard/mouse combo works very well.

Apr 28, 2011
since that is not the same tablet as the Kyros, it may be possible and have software for it on that tablet, but not on the Kyros. I have experimented with 2 mice and 2 keyboards. Both wireless mice, and a wired keyboard and a wireless keyboard. 1 mouse and the wireless keyboard are a combo. Both mice the cursor wasnt there like u were talking about. Both keyboards worked perfect!! I have another wired Logitech mouse and plan on trying that as soon as my tablet finishes a download. I will post the results 2moro. Hope this helps =D

schagox

May 2, 2011
since that is not the same tablet as the Kyros, it may be possible and have software for it on that tablet, but not on the Kyros. I have experimented with 2 mice and 2 keyboards. Both wireless mice, and a wired keyboard and a wireless keyboard. 1 mouse and the wireless keyboard are a combo. Both mice the cursor wasnt there like u were talking about. Both keyboards worked perfect!! I have another wired Logitech mouse and plan on trying that as soon as my tablet finishes a download. I will post the results 2moro. Hope this helps =D

thank you very much! apparently this must be using a driver that is missing from the tablet ... I guess if you could get the rom of the tablet could be solved APAD