How can I delete the navigation aid history?

mda

Dec 5, 2011
hi, I bought my eee asus transformer tablet 16GB (honeycomb) recently. I have a question regarding the navigation aids. I was trying to
delete the history from the "double rectangular" navigation aid. However I cannot find a way to delete history from there. Does anyone
know how to delete history from the navigation aid? Thank you.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
What is the "Double Rectangular" navigation aid? Did you download an app that you are asking about?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

mda

Dec 5, 2011
i meant the tab next to the home tab (looks like 2 rectangular boxes). how do i delete history from there & what app are you asking about? thnx

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi mda, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new transformer. Nice to have you as a member of the forum. I'm moving your thread over to the Asus Tablets section to see if anyone can help get rid of that history. Good luck!

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
You are referring to the "Recent Apps" list.

The only way to clear this is to reboot your Transformer.

Keep in mind, this is not a list of Running Apps (some of them may be, but not all) and this is Recent Apps for quick navigation.

Android closes apps to free up memory so you do not have to. It will keep open what it can until it runs out of resources. This is quite different from a Windows or Mac system that the user needs to manage this.

Even going into settings and force closing all of your apps will not clear the list, only a reboot.