How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

Jay1958

Dec 10, 2014
I Googled 'Android tablet forum

I've had a Nook.tablet for years and just upgraded to an Asus ME176CX.

Old codger

Dec 21, 2014
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! ;)

Old codger

Dec 21, 2014

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! ;)
I ran a search on Yahoo for :
fault freelander tablet -"land rover"
and you came up as the 6th hit - the earlier ones were ads or reviews..

bernice russell

Dec 21, 2014
I've found this site. thanks to Google, I'm new at using a tablet... so I bought an inexpensive one to start with, I've been looking for some kind of good tech help, reading about upgrading, the right apps, and generally the capabilities of this tablet...I've put Trend Micro protection, and the Heart bleed app on. I'm hoping to get it straightened out... looking for a user manual, and trying to figure out which rock chip it has. This site is most impressive from all those I've checked out....

Baggle

Jan 8, 2015

Thanks! ;)
Google search ..

TexasGabby

Jan 18, 2015
I found it with a Google search, looking for a problem with my Zeepad. Was able to solve my issue!!

Last edited:

Angle71

Feb 8, 2015
I g

Thanks! ;)[/QUOTE

Thanks! ;)

KENTzee

Feb 12, 2015

Thanks! ;)
I found it via Google

JOHN GOLD

Feb 16, 2015

Thanks! ;)
googled allwinner a31s