How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

dmhutchins

Feb 22, 2015
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! ;)
Found you while researching synchronize my android via google

Congo2U2

Feb 27, 2015

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! ;)
#3 in google search.

Crsmith6196

Mar 16, 2015
I found this forum in AndroidArea51.com forum on how to root Nextbook Tablet. Don't remember which user provided the address. It was a direct link. AndroidArea51 has been a great resource for me. I have never been misled by them. Looking forward to the same experience here.

norman2010

Jul 10, 2015

Thanks! ;)
I have a computer but do not understand tablets so I put in a bing search for a tablet forum and found you.

SmileyMagicvmv

Dec 13, 2015

Thanks! ;)
I found your page by looking how to get a WiFi password on this tablet i was given to me, i guess when the other person who own it before me forgot to give me the information on the tablet so i need to get a new password for it. I hope you can answer me back on this matter. But for right now after i finish this i am going to the market an when i get back maybe you can give me some help of the problem I'm having. Happy Holidays too.

tracor

Dec 29, 2015

Thanks! ;)

mp3artists

Jan 22, 2016

Thanks! ;)

mp3artists

Jan 22, 2016

Thanks! ;)
I CLICKED a link on You Tube beneath a faux 5 minute tutorial on an old Craig 7 inch tablet. I thought it was taking me to another You Tube video.......I. was pleasantly suprised to find it took me to a detailed posting on the device....exactly to another forum on this website.....so what the hey ....might as well get on board. I'm always running across ancient hardware. .......which I love to revive along with old tube set radios and guitar amps and of course wired curiosities of all makes and models.....

Peace
Chris