How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

rcrann01

Nov 13, 2017
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! ;)
I was investigating how to root my new tablet. I did a search on android tablet software, saw this site, and here I am.

Droem

Nov 22, 2017
I found y’all when I was searching for custom ROMS for my Coby Kyros tablet. I get the best answers here!

jerryb778

Mar 27, 2018

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! ;)
google

Adam Rainer

Nov 21, 2018

Thanks! ;)
Hello everyone, I am joined newly here and Google suggested me the forum for Android tablets.

2jinov7

Jan 23, 2019
was searching for tablet firmwares when i 'bumped' into this site.. decided to sign up when i noticed that i've been viewing threads longer than i would want to.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

smith william

Apr 21, 2020
Hi, I m also a blogger and running tech blog. This forum also helps me to write good content about android devices. My friend told me about this forum and I love this also I will help as much I can.

Douglas Barr

May 22, 2020
Searched for it on Google as I had years ago used it but was not sure if it was still available in the same format as previous.

EricaR

Aug 4, 2020
One of my friend recommended this community for me..I don't how he found this..Most probably, it could be Google.. Because, he spends most of his time on the internet