How to root this Nook Color

kindle

Feb 14, 2011
I just got Nook color that has Serial number 2010*****. Can someone suggest the link I need to follow to root it?

Thnx

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Wellcome Kindle, you are in great hands, I just recently rooted my nook as well thanks to the help I got on the forum. Strange name you choose... .I mean, ...beiing a nook owner .
gloria

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Wellcome Kindle, you are in great hands, I just recently rooted my nook as well thanks to the help I got on the forum. Strange name you choose... .I mean, ...beiing a nook owner .
gloria

Well once rooted and experiencing the full power of the Nook android tablet I am sure the name can be changed to "theuserformerlyknownaskindle". Of course I suppose we could make room for people with more than one elctronic device if really pressed to do so :D

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Well once rooted and experiencing the full power of the Nook android tablet I am sure the name can be changed to "theuserformerlyknownaskindle". Of course I suppose we could make room for people with more than one elctronic device if really pressed to do so :D

ifyousayso
gloria

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011

TUFKAK? Excellent!!!!

"What up everyone, I'm TUFKAK!" LOL