How/Where Did You Get Your Tablet?

Where did you purchase your Tablet?

• Not Yet Purchased

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • E-Bay

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Direct Retailer-Internet (EUOGO,DealExtreme...)

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Direct Retail-Store (K-Mart, Bed-Bath&Beyond...)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

locohasa

Nov 24, 2010
Hey all I got my mid701-r from ************** light in box company, spoke with them first and you can pay with pay pal which then goes through escrow, which is cool as it means the shipper does not get their money until you confirm receipt if the item. All ways remember if you buy from china and you have problem you have to pay to send back and wait. Otherwise my tablet arrived within 14 days and is great works a dream. hope this helps

maddog69

Nov 22, 2010
bought my g10 haipad from euogo.com. Not bad price plenty of variety, too much for me since no expert.
Excellent communication from Daniel.
Delivery took 6 days which is not the quickest but not bad from hong kong to the uk.
Daniel answered all my queries.
(Daniel if you are reading this, yes i will accept commission/ discount. LOL)

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Got my Gentouch 78 @ K-Mart July 30, the day they came out.

Got my Velocity Micro Cruz at Best Buy 11-5
Got my Huawei Ideos S7 at Best Buy 11-10

buyagain

Dec 7, 2010
I got mine at "**********.com" in Shinzhin 30 miles north of Hongcong.

Its labeled on the front of the user's manual as an Android 2.2 MID (mobile internet device)
Model FR-809. The web site however calls it the FS-805T 8 inch. It's the 8" screen with the Freescale A8 (Mx515) processor 1 mhz though I see it running and 800k.

Free shipping ($200). ********** has been returning my questions every 24 hours.
PS My experience with I had to go buy an AC adapter for the Charger. You see it was a European style AC plug. $12. Other than than no complaints and Reasonable email response.
DXtreme took way to long on another product order. Ultimately canceled order.
icon7.gif

mattls

Dec 21, 2010
I got mine from Amazon.com they have good service and are usually good with prices

Wanders11

Jan 22, 2011
I got my "SuperPad" (Gome Flytouch II, ...) from "MadeInChina.com" from one of their vendors "Shinystore." $188. free shipping (3 weeks). No SD cards or protective case. Just the device w/ AC charger, GPS antenna and earbuds.

avi

Staff member
Jan 27, 2011
Nook Color is not available in India, had to buy it directly from US and have it shipped. Costed me approx 380USD

Big_Jim

Mar 16, 2011
Staples.
The seals were still intact. Guy was really nice about not pushing accessories and service plans on me.
They took it back with no complaints or harassment.