HTC Tablet?

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
htc-tablet-2010.jpg

2009 is almost over and we’re just days away of the year of the tablet. Whether we like it or not, I have a feeling that 2010 will bring us a bunch of new devices in our lives and a bunch of copycats and wannabes. So what do you say? Are you ready to switch your netbook with a tablet of some sort?

Apple and Microsoft are each going to release its own tablet but that doesn’t mean they are going to be the only players in the business. Archos already has tablets of various sizes and that canceled CrunchPad project could be easily revived as the joojoo. In other words we can expect any computer and cell phone manufacturer out there to create some sort of a tablet device in the following year.

The evolve tablet in the pictures here is just another tablet concept, one that could be manufactured by HTC. Running Google’s Android
under the hood, the device could be one of our future daily companions. The device in the picture has been designed by Timur Pinar and it should come with the following specs and features:

* Intel Atom processor
* Touchscreen display
* 128GB SSD drive
* 1.5GB of RAM
* Custom skinned version of Android OS or Chrome OS
* 2 USB 3.0 ports
* 1 HDMI port
* 3.5mm headphone jack
* Camera and microphone
* Stylus pen
* Extra OLED touchscreen with pre-programmed buttons

{Source: http://nexus404.com/Blog/2009/12/17...roid-tablet-concept-looks-real-only-it-isn’t/}

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
That thing looks very gorgeous, looks like something Apple would put out.

New2u

Jan 24, 2010
IDK it looks like it's raised up alot, if that's the case, it looks kinda foolish. HTC seems to want their hands in everything now adays ;).

kenliu2610

Apr 20, 2010
If it is coming true, why they are using Atom CPU but not Tegra 2?
I've used Atom on my netbook for years, even running Win XP, the speed is no doubt quite slow..
I wonder if Atom can run smoothly or run fast on the Android OS.

Core

May 17, 2010
the only HTC product I own is a MyTouch Fender edition. I love the phone, but have had repeated issues with the quality of the SD card they chose to ship with... they sent class 2 cards and they don't work well, I had to finally purchase a class 6 to make the darn thing work right...
This is a quality issue that will steer me away from HTC products in the future...

jroc

May 27, 2010
Hmmm HTC might go with an Intel chip....If they do go with Intel, that would be an interesting move.

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
htc-tablet-2010.jpg

2009 is almost over and we’re just days away of the year of the tablet. Whether we like it or not, I have a feeling that 2010 will bring us a bunch of new devices in our lives and a bunch of copycats and wannabes. So what do you say? Are you ready to switch your netbook with a tablet of some sort?

Apple and Microsoft are each going to release its own tablet but that doesn’t mean they are going to be the only players in the business. Archos already has tablets of various sizes and that canceled CrunchPad project could be easily revived as the joojoo. In other words we can expect any computer and cell phone manufacturer out there to create some sort of a tablet device in the following year.

The evolve tablet in the pictures here is just another tablet concept, one that could be manufactured by HTC. Running Google’s Android
under the hood, the device could be one of our future daily companions. The device in the picture has been designed by Timur Pinar and it should come with the following specs and features:

* Intel Atom processor
* Touchscreen display
* 128GB SSD drive
* 1.5GB of RAM
* 2 USB 3.0 ports
* 1 HDMI port
* 3.5mm headphone jack
* Camera and microphone
* Stylus pen

{Source: http://nexus404.com/Blog/2009/12/17...roid-tablet-concept-looks-real-only-it-isn’t/}

Hope you have the time. Take it easy

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
htc-tablet-2010.jpg

* Intel Atom processor
* Touchscreen display
* 128GB SSD drive
* 1.5GB of RAM
* 2 USB 3.0 ports
* 1 HDMI port
* 3.5mm headphone jack
* Camera and microphone
* Stylus pen

Happens to everybody

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2