Ideos s7 registration.

madbob00

Dec 10, 2010
Does anyone know the waranty process, Ive searched the net and emailed Huawei. The only response I received was Quote: "
[FONT=宋体]Dear Sir/Madam[/FONT]​

[FONT=宋体]thank you for your appreciation to our products,If you are running into some problem in using the device ,.you could take your devie to the vendor or the authorized service center of your operator for a test and check,they will decide whether you could enjoy the warranty or not according to our warranty policy(could meet
all demands required by the policy)

Thanks
[/FONT]​

[FONT=华文细黑][/FONT][FONT=华文细黑]华为技术有限公司 [/FONT]
!x-usc:cid:030551303@27122010-0C73
".

I jot a two year waranty "according to best buy" but I cant seem to locate any documentation on the waranty"
I love this machine. it does almost everything.
thank you
madbob

AAndrew

Dec 26, 2010
I was offered the same warranty (which I ultimately decided not to buy) by Best Buy. It's not a manufacture's warranty, it has nothing to do with Huawei, it's all managed by Best Buy.

If you've broken your tablet, then simply take the tablet, and the receipt back to Best Buy, and ask them about it. I would also bring the credit card used to purchase the tablet, you will most likely need that to prove you were the one who purchased the warranty, or something along those lines.

movadoevo8

Dec 27, 2010
I just got the s7 tablet as a xmas gift and still have the box and paper work. If you want i can take a look at it and see whats up and perhaps scanning you a copy.

rudydh

Dec 20, 2010
While it might take a bit here is there warranty:

Warranty Terms - Parts 1 year limited
Warranty Terms - Labor 1 year limited

Best Buy is responisible to ship it and get it back to you for free if it meets this critiria. True is you did take the extended warranty with them they would replace it on the spot for free but for a large chunck of change. Any problems you can go thru Huawei... lol... Just go to BB and save yourself the headache as they seem to not respond to anything.

rudydh

Dec 20, 2010
Oh and if the upgraded unit comes out and yours goes bad and BB has the new one and you bought the warranty then you would get the new one for free. BB does this on all those warranties they sell you, even for video games. True, I usually dont take them lol....