Issues with coby tablet 7015

barsa4ever

Feb 24, 2011
First of all I want to thank all the guys of this forum for their wonderful work.
And I want to express my frustration with this tablet since I tried 4 times to send this message and the 4 times it locked up on me and rebooted by itself so I decided to use my laptop and here I am, so this was not the main issue the main issue was that I received my Coby last Friday I had bought a 16 GB SD card already so I updated it and rooted it everything fine until I decided to partition the SD card in order to use link2sd and after this the tab didn´t recognize the SD anymore so I switched my cell 8GB SD and it worked but I want to know what to do to make it recognize it again and now see if you have any ideas why is it locking up and rebooting.
Thanks

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
In the future please use proper punctuation. Posting in one long run on sentence makes your posts hard to read and may keep you from getting as much help as you would had you posted properly. Thanks.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Make sure you have that formated to FAT32. What brand are you using for microSD card? Some of them can not function fully in these tablets like Sandisk. Make sure you use Class (4) type.

barsa4ever

Feb 24, 2011
Make sure you have that formated to FAT32. What brand are you using for microSD card? Some of them can not function fully in these tablets like Sandisk. Make sure you use Class (4) type.

It is a Markvision micro SDHC.
I don't see where to look what kind of Class it is

barsa4ever

Feb 24, 2011
I found the Class the 16GB is 2 and the 8GB one from my cell is class 4. Now I wonder what happened.
Thanks

BKenney

Dec 10, 2010
The freezing and locking up while using the keyboard is a known issue. Try turning off auto complete and text prediction features in the keyboard settings menu.

Sent from my MID7015A

mcx

Apr 3, 2011
Try formatting the card in Ubuntu using the Disk Utility. Use the 'Don't partition' option as all other options don't work!