Maylong 7" | M150A12 | Android OS 1.6 | Tablet Third Look Review (HD)

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010

Maylong as this 7" Universal Tablet for only $99.99 with free Shipping by UPS

Source: Maylong

Use the link above for the sale. It had only taken me 3 days to get from Maylong (No Walgreen's involvement). The above is the new WM8505+ CPU.

Shown in the Video is my latest Rooted ROM for M-150 SS (coded name SuperCharge) Build/Firmware WMT2.1.1_105

ROM Source: Android Tablet Zone

Last edited by a moderator:

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
Hi Tipstir,
In what way does this differ from what is advertised at Hot Sales - Maylong M150 Tablet PC or are they one and the same except nfor the ROM? Can you please confirm that M150A12 comes with the dongle and other items supplied by M150. Also if something is wrong or does not work, what options do I have. Thanks.
Vijay

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Hi Tipstir,
In what way does this differ from what is advertised at Hot Sales - Maylong M150 Tablet PC or are they one and the same except nfor the ROM? Can you please confirm that M150A12 comes with the dongle and other items supplied by M150. Also if something is wrong or does not work, what options do I have. Thanks.
Vijay

No difference, it's the one I buy M150A12. It's just for those who might not know it's still for the same low price directly from seller in this case Maylong. You can get from Amazon you can get from whoever carries them. I just got it from the source. As for the Stock ROM this is not the Stock ROM be shown. ROM in the video is Rooted ROM based it's the one I've coded to give you a better experience with the device code name SS (SUPERCHARGE).

M150A12 latest model to come from Maylong
It comes with 24-pin port with a 24-pin connection hub for 2x USB 2.0 full size connectors along with 1 LAN port jack for 10/100 Tbase.
1 Metal Stylus Pen
1 Manual (color one)
1 9v Huge PSU with cord
That's it.

Mine came with the optional case/keyboard.

mpit52

Aug 10, 2010
Im liking this...it seems to move nice a smooth/fluid...Since its 2.1 it doesn't support flash, say like youtube correct? How is the web browsing on this?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
No it's still a modified Android OS v1.6 but the Build is WMT2.1.1_105. Sure there are Android OS 2.1 or 2.2 for this tablet but those are still in the development / test stages. No sound, video issues and such issues.

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
HOW do I order for this ROOTED and with case/keyboard - please let me know, also how many days delivery to LOS Angeles? Thanks aTON.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Maylong is located in MI. So MI to LA but you can request faster delivery. This is no where near the OEM Flytouch there has been a lot of hardware wise in improvements. With my Rooted SS ROM is the best you going to get on M150A12.